SS with Milanese Loop or Nothing Club

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by NeutralGeek, Apr 27, 2015.

1. NeutralGeek macrumors regular

I was at Coachella when it happened. Yep. Bite me. I snoozed and lost. They were not joking that I will not get one at AS.

Oh well, at least after Coachella. I finally saw it. Tried it on. Gorgeous. Love at first sight err second sight. :D

No idea when my baby is coming. Lol.

So last Thursday I ordered Sport with Blue Band then canceled. Just made 2 more orders - the green and white bands. I want it now but I am dreading the day one of them will arrive before the one with Milanese Loop. I should probably cancel both of them because SS ML is worth the wait? Cool story, bro. :D

2. greytmom macrumors 68040

greytmom

Don't cancel your bands. Then you'll just be mad when you end up reordering them. :)

My SS with Milanese wishes yours all the best. You will love it.

3. NeutralGeek thread starter macrumors regular

Thanks for the support.

My wrist did not feel it (the sport with blue). Hopefully, the white band will beat the green one. Love it!

4. greytmom macrumors 68040

greytmom

I was tempted by the white, but worried it would show dirt too much. VERY excited about the green... if they will just hurry up with it. I do want the black too, and one of the leathers.

The Milanese is amazing though. Looks great at work.

5. NeutralGeek thread starter macrumors regular

I feel like white is the most versatile and most Apple'sh. Blue and green watch bands are too sporty for me. "Hey look, I have a sport gadget in my wrist!". :)

----------

And the black one is so Casio'sh / Timex'sh. :D