Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

SteveLV702

macrumors 6502
Oct 15, 2007
Las Vegas, Nevada
Mine has switched at all still preparing for shipment

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    177.4 KB · Views: 42

woofguy

macrumors newbie
Apr 21, 2015
Same issue

I too ordered that 42mm SS White Sport Band and last night was charged 599 and moved to preparing for shipment, now its back to processing items.

I also ordered a 38mm aluminum sport (white band) and its still in preparing to ship

supersalo

macrumors 6502
May 14, 2010
Same here. 42MM Stainless Steel still in "Processing" (credit card charge authorization appeared late yesterday afternoon).

Another 42MM Blue Sport is already in "Preparing for Shipment" (credit card authorization happened at same time yesterday)

sniffies

macrumors 603
Jul 31, 2005
somewhere warm, dark, and cozy
Here's my update:

Yesterday, 4/20: card charged
Yesterday, 4/20: status changed to "Preparing for Shipment"
Yesterday, 4/20: status changed back to "Processing Items" 1-2 hours later

Today, 4/21: status changed back to "Preparing for Shipment" around 4:40PM EST

ShellyFM

macrumors regular
Original poster
Aug 1, 2006
Florida
More than likely it's just a matter of time before any of you see Preparing for Shipment again as I am the OP and my order changed back to Preparing for Shipment late last night and a little while ago I got an email from UPS with a tracking number.

sniffies

macrumors 603
Jul 31, 2005
somewhere warm, dark, and cozy
More than likely it's just a matter of time before any of you see Preparing for Shipment again as I am the OP and my order changed back to Preparing for Shipment late last night and a little while ago I got an email from UPS with a tracking number.
Has your Apple Account status changed to "Shipped" since you already have a tracking number?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.