Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Robbo1

macrumors member
Original poster
Apr 4, 2017
Steam summer sale is live. Servers seem very slow. MacOS Deals include Civ 6 for $36, Civ 5 Complete for $12, Shadows of Mordor GOTY for $4, Mafia 3 for $15, Left 4 Dead 2 for $2, Xcom2 $20, Civ 6+Xcom2 Bundle $42.

jeanlain

macrumors 68020
Mar 14, 2009
I got myself:
Doom, Hitman, Rise of the tomb raider, Dirt Rally, Alien Isolation, to play on macOS and Windows.

2ilent8cho

macrumors 6502
Mar 9, 2016
I got myself:
Doom, Hitman, Rise of the tomb raider, Dirt Rally, Alien Isolation, to play on macOS and Windows.

I really enjoyed the latest HITMAN, if you have played any of the older ones, it feels like HITMAN again after they went down the wrong path with Hitman: Absolution.

gkarris

macrumors G3
Dec 31, 2004
"No escape from Reality...”
Amongst all the games I'm getting, I got:

"Turret Terminator"

It's like a Robotron type of game, on sale for 50 cents (normally $3). Worth even the $3... :eek:

Runs great on this old laptop, and plug 'n play with an Xbox One controller. It's really, really, fun...

Great graphics and aesthetics developed by amazing talent...

Amazing how such a cheap game can be so much fun...

;)

jerwin

Suspended
Jun 13, 2015
shadows of mordor is back to 4 bucks-- until monday at noon, it looks like.

It's a fun little game, even if it demands something more than a imac with a m290x. Anybody have a list of which graphics settings are worth it? Currently I'm runnng without AA, but with ambient occlusion (i.e shiny graphics).

For the actual sale, a week ago, I picked up the Baldur's Gate series, including the siege of dragonspear.

"Really it's all about ethics in heroic adventuring!"

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.