Steam Summer Sale is live through July 5

Robbo1

macrumors member
Original poster
Apr 4, 2017
Steam summer sale is live. Servers seem very slow. MacOS Deals include Civ 6 for $36, Civ 5 Complete for $12, Shadows of Mordor GOTY for $4, Mafia 3 for $15, Left 4 Dead 2 for $2, Xcom2 $20, Civ 6+Xcom2 Bundle $42.

jeanlain

macrumors 65816
Mar 14, 2009
I got myself:
Doom, Hitman, Rise of the tomb raider, Dirt Rally, Alien Isolation, to play on macOS and Windows.

2ilent8cho

macrumors 6502
Mar 9, 2016
I got myself:
Doom, Hitman, Rise of the tomb raider, Dirt Rally, Alien Isolation, to play on macOS and Windows.
I really enjoyed the latest HITMAN, if you have played any of the older ones, it feels like HITMAN again after they went down the wrong path with Hitman: Absolution.

gkarris

macrumors G3
Dec 31, 2004
"No escape from Reality..."
Amongst all the games I'm getting, I got:

"Turret Terminator"

It's like a Robotron type of game, on sale for 50 cents (normally $3). Worth even the $3... :eek:

Runs great on this old laptop, and plug 'n play with an Xbox One controller. It's really, really, fun...

Great graphics and aesthetics developed by amazing talent...

Amazing how such a cheap game can be so much fun...

;)

jerwin

macrumors 68020
Jun 13, 2015
shadows of mordor is back to 4 bucks-- until monday at noon, it looks like.

It's a fun little game, even if it demands something more than a imac with a m290x. Anybody have a list of which graphics settings are worth it? Currently I'm runnng without AA, but with ambient occlusion (i.e shiny graphics).

For the actual sale, a week ago, I picked up the Baldur's Gate series, including the siege of dragonspear.

"Really it's all about ethics in heroic adventuring!"

Last edited: