Still sitting in Ontario thread

dgstan

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 29, 2010
My iPad's been sitting at Ontario since Tuesday.

Has anyone's started moving from there yet? Where is it going? Mine's destined for Orange County, so I though it might move a little closer today. I even left the "OK to leave on doorstep" letter out today just in case...

_Matt

macrumors 6502
Aug 24, 2005
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9B176 Safari/7534.48.3)

My iPad has been sitting in Ontario since Sunday, but I'm pretty sure they've secretly moved it to the LAX facility by now since that is closer to my house. I'm pretty sure I won't see any movement until tomorrow morning.

Hoggles

macrumors regular
Mar 7, 2012
Portlandia
My iPad's been sitting at Ontario since Tuesday.

Has anyone's started moving from there yet? Where is it going? Mine's destined for Orange County, so I though it might move a little closer today. I even left the "OK to leave on doorstep" letter out today just in case...
Mine was there since the 9th (as a lot of peeps). It along with many others finally started moving last night, early this morn. Mine arrived in Oakland at 8am.

I'm in Portland and am on schedule for a delivery tomorrow. It'll probably leave NoCal tonight.

All is well.

I guess it depends on where you live. Are you fairly close to SoCal?

SuperRob

macrumors 6502
Mar 14, 2011
Mine's there too. Not worried yet. :)

Scratch that. Mine moved to Oakland, CA. It's on the move!

Last edited:

The Bronx Bull

macrumors member
Jul 3, 2010
Mine was at Ontario, CA, but it just changed over to Memphis TN not long ago... and it has to make it back here to Tucson, AZ by tomorrow!

Hoggles

macrumors regular
Mar 7, 2012
Portlandia
Mine was at Ontario, CA, but it just changed over to Memphis TN not long ago... and it has to make it back here to Tucson, AZ by tomorrow!
Ahhh the old pueblo. I miss Tucson so much... If I could live anywhere other than Portland...it would be Tucson.

You should eat at The Blue Willow restaurant sometime.

Say hi to a saguaro for me :)

John-F

macrumors regular
Oct 7, 2011
Nevada
Mine has been held hostage in Ontario since last Saturday. No movement yet. I'm just about 50 miles away, so it will go from Ontario to a facility near me.

The Bronx Bull

macrumors member
Jul 3, 2010
Ahhh the old pueblo. I miss Tucson so much... If I could live anywhere other than Portland...it would be Tucson.

You should eat at The Blue Willow restaurant sometime.

Say hi to a saguaro for me :)
I'll have to look it up! Just got down here from New York in January; absolutely beautiful area. :)

Tikatika

macrumors 6502
Mar 12, 2012
Northern California
Mine arrived in Oakland at 8:11am. Am in far Northern California.

After reading and watching all the reviews, I feel like a kid on Christmas Eve. Can't wait until tomorrow!!

fullmanfullninj

macrumors regular
Dec 30, 2009
Yup, mine has been sitting there peacefully since the 10th.

I live like...less than an hour away (~40ish miles), so I'm not worried. [I used to visit Ontario Mills with friends when gas wasn't so insane :p]

I'm not familiar with where packages need to go and how they are processed, but I would certainly hope that it starts moving soon?

MNotar91

macrumors newbie
Jun 17, 2009
Carlsbad, CA
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9B179 Safari/7534.48.3)

Mine is in Ontario too. I live about 35 minutes away so I'm sure it will stay there until they send it out for delivery.

maclook

macrumors 65816
Nov 2, 2008
shipment.png

Mine's in transit.
Mine's destined for Orange County too but I believe I've gotten shipments straight from Ontario. Does this mean that mine left Ontario and is now sitting in Mira Loma or that it left Mira Loma and is on a truck going somewhere new?

maclook

macrumors 65816
Nov 2, 2008
I believe it means that it's left Mira Loma but hasn't arrived anywhere else yet. Mine had the same message and is now listed as "Arrived" in Oakland, CA.
Geez, Oakland is far and isn't it the opposite direction of Ontario to Mira Loma? I'm only 50 miles from Mira Loma and also like 50 miles from Ontario. If it shows up at a FedEx location near me, I'll probably call to see if I can pick it up (not expecting any luck with that but whatever).

LittleRedBird

macrumors member
Jun 10, 2009
I'm in Phoenix and mine is in transit as well. Sat in Ontario all week, finally moved to Oakland this morning. It left Oakland about an hour ago but I can't find any flights that line up with the time it left. Gotta love the wait!

klrpdx

macrumors newbie
Mar 14, 2012
PDX
Mine's been sitting in Ontario since the 9th. I'm in Portland and the only FedEx flight arriving in time for a Friday delivery leaves Oakland at 2am. I'm assuming it'll be trucked up to Oakland sometime soon to catch the flight.

oc949

macrumors newbie
Mar 15, 2012
Same here @ Ontario since the 10th.

Date/Time Activity Location DetailsMar 11, 2012 6:25 AM
Shipment information sent to FedEx
Mar 10, 2012 10:09 PMPicked upONTARIO, CAFuture delivery requested