Still sitting in Ontario thread

Discussion in 'iPad' started by dgstan, Mar 15, 2012.

1. dgstan macrumors 6502a

My iPad's been sitting at Ontario since Tuesday.

Has anyone's started moving from there yet? Where is it going? Mine's destined for Orange County, so I though it might move a little closer today. I even left the "OK to leave on doorstep" letter out today just in case...

2. _Matt macrumors 6502

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9B176 Safari/7534.48.3)

My iPad has been sitting in Ontario since Sunday, but I'm pretty sure they've secretly moved it to the LAX facility by now since that is closer to my house. I'm pretty sure I won't see any movement until tomorrow morning.

3. celinedion1 macrumors member

Mine has been there since the 9th. Mine is going to sacramento, so maybe that's why it hasn't left yet.

4. Hoggles macrumors regular

Hoggles

Mine was there since the 9th (as a lot of peeps). It along with many others finally started moving last night, early this morn. Mine arrived in Oakland at 8am.

I'm in Portland and am on schedule for a delivery tomorrow. It'll probably leave NoCal tonight.

All is well.

I guess it depends on where you live. Are you fairly close to SoCal?

5. SuperRob, Mar 15, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 15, 2012

SuperRob macrumors regular

Mine's there too. Not worried yet. :)

Scratch that. Mine moved to Oakland, CA. It's on the move!

6. Hoggles macrumors regular

Hoggles

Yep...very short flight. As long as your FedEx tracking page still shows "On Schedule"...you are indeed...on schedule :)

7. The Bronx Bull macrumors member

Mine was at Ontario, CA, but it just changed over to Memphis TN not long ago... and it has to make it back here to Tucson, AZ by tomorrow!

8. Hoggles macrumors regular

Hoggles

Ahhh the old pueblo. I miss Tucson so much... If I could live anywhere other than Portland...it would be Tucson.

You should eat at The Blue Willow restaurant sometime.

Say hi to a saguaro for me :)

9. JohnCalif macrumors regular

Mine has been held hostage in Ontario since last Saturday. No movement yet. I'm just about 50 miles away, so it will go from Ontario to a facility near me.

10. menist macrumors regular

menist

11. The Bronx Bull macrumors member

I'll have to look it up! Just got down here from New York in January; absolutely beautiful area. :)

12. Tikatika macrumors 6502

Tikatika

Mine arrived in Oakland at 8:11am. Am in far Northern California.

After reading and watching all the reviews, I feel like a kid on Christmas Eve. Can't wait until tomorrow!!

13. fullmanfullninj macrumors regular

Yup, mine has been sitting there peacefully since the 10th.

I live like...less than an hour away (~40ish miles), so I'm not worried. [I used to visit Ontario Mills with friends when gas wasn't so insane :p]

I'm not familiar with where packages need to go and how they are processed, but I would certainly hope that it starts moving soon?

14. iMaven macrumors 6502

iMaven

Getting in my car and driving to Ontario. LOL

15. noobinator macrumors 601

I live 20 minutes away so I'm fine with this. :cool:

16. MNotar91 macrumors newbie

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9B179 Safari/7534.48.3)

Mine is in Ontario too. I live about 35 minutes away so I'm sure it will stay there until they send it out for delivery.

17. maclook macrumors 65816

shipment.png

Mine's in transit.
    Mine's destined for Orange County too but I believe I've gotten shipments straight from Ontario. Does this mean that mine left Ontario and is now sitting in Mira Loma or that it left Mira Loma and is on a truck going somewhere new?

18. Hoggles macrumors regular

Hoggles

Ah nice. UofA I take it? Great school... My grandfather, uncle, brother & myself went there.

You'll LOVE Tucson....just a tad different than New York :p

19. RealScience macrumors member

I believe it means that it's left Mira Loma but hasn't arrived anywhere else yet. Mine had the same message and is now listed as "Arrived" in Oakland, CA.

20. maclook macrumors 65816

Geez, Oakland is far and isn't it the opposite direction of Ontario to Mira Loma? I'm only 50 miles from Mira Loma and also like 50 miles from Ontario. If it shows up at a FedEx location near me, I'll probably call to see if I can pick it up (not expecting any luck with that but whatever).

21. LittleRedBird macrumors member

I'm in Phoenix and mine is in transit as well. Sat in Ontario all week, finally moved to Oakland this morning. It left Oakland about an hour ago but I can't find any flights that line up with the time it left. Gotta love the wait!

22. alexlovesmacs macrumors 6502a

That would be awesome to pick it up since Ontario is next to my city. :p

23. klrpdx macrumors newbie

Mine's been sitting in Ontario since the 9th. I'm in Portland and the only FedEx flight arriving in time for a Friday delivery leaves Oakland at 2am. I'm assuming it'll be trucked up to Oakland sometime soon to catch the flight.

24. oc949 macrumors newbie

Same here @ Ontario since the 10th.

Date/Time Activity Location DetailsMar 11, 2012 6:25 AM
    Shipment information sent to FedEx
    Mar 10, 2012 10:09 PMPicked upONTARIO, CAFuture delivery requested