iPhone Stuck at Apple Logo after Dead Battery since evasi0n

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by thelatinist, Feb 5, 2013.

1. thelatinist macrumors 603

thelatinist

Since the jailbreak, every time my 4S' battery dies the phone gets stuck on the Apple logo and full brightness at boot when charged. If I reset using Power + Home it will then boot normally. Has anyone else experienced this?

2. jav6454 macrumors P6

jav6454

No, but I'd suggest my friend to do a redo of the entire thing. There might be a small bug there.

3. steve31 macrumors 6502a

steve31

This is a known issue with the jailbreak. A lot of people are reporting this. The jailbreak team tweeted that they are working on a fix for this. Hopefully it will just be a Cydia patch so you don't have to jailbreak again. I was having this same issue and decided to return to stock and wait till a fix is in place before I give it another try.

4. understando macrumors member

This freaked me out tonight! I ended up holding power and home when I saw apple logo I held down the volume down button and it ended up starting up. Remembered reading something about that on twitter.

5. Dr. Freeman macrumors member

Dr. Freeman

Same here, but for some reason iTunes detected that my iPhone had 5 GB of data in the "Other" tab, so I freaked out and went into DFU mode to restore it.
    Don't know if I did the right thing.

6. biglipps66 macrumors member

Ya mine got stuck once today.. had to power it off twice to get it going again.

Small road bumps :D

7. dinggus macrumors 65816