Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Mozek

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 21, 2011
I've played Borderlands GOTY Mac version for many hours, have beaten it with each character type, etc.. So it has gone through the paces with no problems at all, both single player and MP through Game Ranger.

Suddenly it is not letting a couple of functions work properly. I hit tab and the menu won't come up it just flashes by quickly. Or when I hit "E" at a teleport pole or catch a ride pole, again it either just flashes by quickly, or simply reloads my gun.

Anyone else experience this and know what the cause/fix may be?

Mozek

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 21, 2011
I have the fix from the awesome support team at Feral Interactive. Will post in case others encounter this in the future.

Simply launch Borderlands first. Once the game is running THEN activate your controller via bluetooth. All works fine.

Not sure what changed that made this the required order of things, but at least I know the workaround to my issue and am back in action. This game never gets old to me for some reason....

edddeduck

macrumors 68020
Mar 26, 2004
I have the fix from the awesome support team at Feral Interactive.

:D Thanks!

FYI I think it is down to how the Bluetooth works in Lion compared to when we first enabled PS3 pad support for Snow Leopard.

Edwin

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.