Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

11bE5

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 23, 2012
Spokane Wa
Hey guys and gals so I have been out of the apple game for about a year when I had to leave sprint and sell my iPhone 5s but I was fortunate enough to be able to buy a space gray iPhone 6 at my local T-Mobile store on a jump upgrade sold my note 3 and nexus 5 but wow I truly did miss iOS and apple the feel and attention to some much detail that Apple puts into their phones is beautiful. I loved my nexus 5 great phone. But I'm happy to be back.

greytmom

macrumors 68040
Jun 23, 2010
So, tell us more. Are you going to put it in a case, and if so, what kind?

11bE5

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 23, 2012
Spokane Wa
I'm not sure about case just yet I'm going to be doing some research on them I see a lot of nice ones on here. Do you have any recommendations

greytmom

macrumors 68040
Jun 23, 2010
I'm not sure about case just yet I'm going to be doing some research on them I see a lot of nice ones on here. Do you have any recommendations

I'm waiting for one from Oberondesign.com - it's on back order. :(

But right now I have the red Apple silicone case, and I actually like it a lot.

11bE5

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 23, 2012
Spokane Wa
Welcome back

Thank you glad to be back. I was a little upset at first they didn't have the silver iPhone 6 in stock but I am now much more happy with the space gray the black screen compliments videos and its also nice not to have to see the distracting white bezels now this isn't a diss on the silver model or gold I have had all color iPhones except gold

12vElectronics

macrumors 68040
Jul 19, 2013
California
I'm not that bold :/ I am a complete baby if I get a scratch or a mark on my phone seeing as this will be my last jump upgrade for a while

I used to be that way. Then I realized life is too short and the iPhone is too sleek and beautiful to be put in a case. If it scratches, oh well. I'll get a new iPhone in a year or two anyways..

11bE5

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 23, 2012
Spokane Wa
"If you love someone, set them free..." :D

Glad you're back!

Perfect quote for breast cancer awareness month . And I'm loving this too ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412888199.504758.jpg

It's a little faster than what I was getting on my nexus 5

11bE5

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 23, 2012
Spokane Wa
I used to be that way. Then I realized life is too short and the iPhone is too sleek and beautiful to be put in a case. If it scratches, oh well. I'll get a new iPhone in a year or two anyways..

I guess we will see how today goes screen protector is a must but case I'll test it out today if I should or shouldn't

JayIsAwesome

macrumors 68000
Sep 8, 2013
Texas
Thank you glad to be back. I was a little upset at first they didn't have the silver iPhone 6 in stock but I am now much more happy with the space gray the black screen compliments videos and its also nice not to have to see the distracting white bezels now this isn't a diss on the silver model or gold I have had all color iPhones except gold

I got the space gray iPhone 6+ and it's awesome.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.