Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

xkmxkmxlmx

macrumors 6502a
Apr 28, 2011
I finally got past the upgrade page and now it shows no iPhone 6. Oh well, I am about to sleep. T-mobile dropped the ball. After all their competitive moves, too. **** them.

April Knight

Suspended
Jul 24, 2011
Olympia, WA
To be fair, they never did say that it pre-orders would be available at 12:01PST. They just said September 12th, and that you could receive email notification when they are ready.

:p

xkmxkmxlmx

macrumors 6502a
Apr 28, 2011
To be fair, they never did say that it pre-orders would be available at 12:01PST. They just said September 12th, and that you could receive email notification when they are ready.

:p

Of course. But when every single other company has them available at this time you would think they would try to be competitive in that sense. It is what they are going for now, after all.

andyACEcandy

macrumors 6502a
Feb 11, 2008
Of course. But when every single other company has them available at this time you would think they would try to be competitive in that sense. It is what they are going for now, after all.

This is T-Mobile's weird way of being the "uncarrier"...

Riddlin

macrumors member
Sep 12, 2014
Got in on Ipad can order, but nothing listed for Tmo. WTH! lol actually make it quite far then it says unavailable. Is this an apple screw up on launch?

April Knight

Suspended
Jul 24, 2011
Olympia, WA
Oh, I totally agree. I was just trying to make some lighthearted humor while we all wait.

To the other user: I was not aware of their Twitter saying that. Disregard my statement then. :)

DN7335

macrumors 6502
Jun 9, 2008
Tmo and Apple sites still down for me. Surprised about Apple.com, first the horrible stream and now being this late to open pre orders, pretty embarrassing for them...

xkmxkmxlmx

macrumors 6502a
Apr 28, 2011
Oh, I totally agree. I was just trying to make some lighthearted humor while we all wait.

To the other user: I was not aware of their Twitter saying that. Disregard my statement then. :)

I'm with you. I am not overreacting about hopefully. I can wait for a new phone if that has to be the case. Just kinda sucks for all their new customers that get into these kinds of launches. Well, for their old customers too :)

April Knight

Suspended
Jul 24, 2011
Olympia, WA
I'm with you. I am not overreacting about hopefully. I can wait for a new phone if that has to be the case. Just kinda sucks for all their new customers that get into these kinds of launches. Well, for their old customers too :)
Yep! I'll be a new T-Mobile customer, but I don't mind waiting an additional hour (if it ends up taking that) to pre-order. #firstworldproblems

Riddlin

macrumors member
Sep 12, 2014
Well I can order a AT&T iphone on apple store ipad app now. No tmo listed anywhere, but it asks for my att info sigh.

illutionz

macrumors 65816
Oct 2, 2007
Rhode Island
The Apple store app NEVER had the T-Mobile option since before tonight. You HAVE to wait for the full Apple.com to go back up or T-Mobile website to start the preorder

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.