Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

BoxerGT2.5

macrumors 68020
Jun 4, 2008
How ironic would it be if the demonstrate the difference using a black 5 and a white 4s.

Orange Furball

macrumors 65816
May 18, 2012
Scranton, PA, USA
Get a longer iPhone for only three payments of $19.95!

No...

*cue woman's voice*

Get that longer, stronger (in reference to unibody), sexier (reference to aluminum) iPhone you've always wanted for as low as five easy payments of $19.95*

*cue the fast talking quite man*

*does not include shipping and handling, price is for the base model with a 2yr contract. Not available in Puerto Rico, Alaska, Hawaii, Haiti, Canada, South Korea, the moon, or Minnesota

SR71

macrumors 68000
Jan 12, 2011
Boston, MA
Four Inches of pure pleasure.

hahahahaha

Laughed out loud for a good 5 seconds. You just made my day. :D

No...

*cue woman's voice*

Get that longer, stronger (in reference to unibody), sexier (reference to aluminum) iPhone you've always wanted for as low as five easy payments of $19.95*

*cue the fast talking quite man*

*does not include shipping and handling, price is for the base model with a 2yr contract. Not available in Puerto Rico, Alaska, Hawaii, Haiti, Canada, South Korea, the moon, or Minnesota

Lmao, too true!

aDRock1154

macrumors 65816
Nov 15, 2011
Ohio
I love how this thread went from honest suggestions to the most innuendos you can find in any current thread :cool:..

I'll play...

"We've got something you'll need two hands to hold" ;)

SpyderBite

macrumors 65816
Oct 4, 2011
Xanadu
"Were going back to an April business model. Hope you didn't sell your 4s on eBay with the Buy Now option"

This would make me lulz.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.