Target Black Friday Deals Include iPad Pro, Apple TV and Beats

Discussion in 'iOS Blog Discussion' started by MacRumors, Nov 9, 2016.

1. MacRumors macrumors bot

MacRumors

[​IMG]

Target has posted its Black Friday ad for 2016, listing several deals on Apple products. The promotions include 25% off all Apple TV models, $150 off the 9.7-inch iPad Pro and $180 off the Beats Solo2 Wireless.

[​IMG]

The retailer is offering discounts and promotions in two waves: there's an Early Access period that begins today and runs until November 24 both in-store and online. Then, on Thanksgiving Day at 6 P.M., Target will open its stores for further Black Friday deals.

Early Access deals on Apple products include three Apple TV models -- the 32 and 64GB fourth-generation Apple TV and a third-generation Apple TV -- and Beats Solo2 Wireless headphones and Beats Tour 2.5 in-ear headphones.

- 25% off 32GB Fourth-Generation Apple TV
    - 25% off 64GB Fourth-Generation Apple TV
    - 25% off Third-Generation Apple TV
    - $180 off Beats Solo2 Wireless (Reg. $299.99)
    - $65 off Beats Tour 2.5 in-ear headphones (Reg. $129.99)

Regular Black Friday deals include $71.99 off Apple Watch Series 1, iPad discounts and iPhone 7 and 7 Plus deals.

- Save $71.99 Apple Watch Series 1 (Starting at $198)
    - 20% off all iPods
    - $0 Down and Free $250 Target Gift Card on iPhone 7 and 7 Plus models
    - Save $150.99 on 9.7-inch iPad Pro
    - Save $129.99 on iPad Air 2
    - Save $70.20 on iPad mini 2
    - Save $180 on Beats Solo2 Wireless (Reg. $299.99)
    - Save $65 on Beats Tour 2.5 in-ear headphones (Reg. $129.99)

In addition to discounts on Apple and Beats products, Target is offering 40% off all Otterbox Commuter cases.

Article Link: Target Black Friday Deals Include iPad Pro, Apple TV and Beats

2. ms.annette macrumors regular

ms.annette

I'm interested in getting the series 1 watch. I wonder if it will be readily available or will everyone be running to get it?

3. Andres Cantu macrumors 68030

Andres Cantu

4. Carmenia83 macrumors 6502

Nope

5. dannyyankou macrumors G3

dannyyankou

Oh wow, they have $4.99 off christmas lights, I'd rather take advantage of that than spend quality time with my family on thanksgiving.

6. joueboy macrumors 68000

Just finished reading my DayOne talking about Thanksgiving Day. These Black Friday sales just killed our time together. We celebrate this holiday not just my family but includes my family's family. All of the sudden they started planning of shopping instead of getting together. I hate the idea but it's their choice to do it.

7. dannyyankou macrumors G3

dannyyankou

Yeah, I'm not going to tell anyone how to spend their thanksgiving but I hate how commercialized it's become. At least wait until midnight at the very earliest.

8. shareef777 Suspended

shareef777

Nice. Will pickup a 32G Apple TV. Been hearing nice things about it from friends and co-workers.

9. 2010mini macrumors 601

So Black Friday starts at 6pm on thanksgiving now? Why even have thanksgiving any more if we're doing this?

10. now i see it macrumors 68040

Stores starting sales on Thanksgiving day should be boycotted. It's called black FRIDAY for a reason.

11. chrismail627 macrumors regular

chrismail627

Pretty soon the sales are going to start on Wednesday the way this is going. It's sad how have people fighting each other for TVs on thanksgiving day instead of spending time with family, being thankful for what they have.

12. dannyyankou macrumors G3

dannyyankou

I work at a Target store. I already requested I can't work any earlier than 10pm. It's ridiculous. Luckily I'm looking at internships for college starting in the winter and spring.

13. chips99 macrumors newbie

You actually don't have to wait on the Apple TV deals, they are available today and tomorrow in store with the Cartwheel App, or online at Target.com right now.

14. B4U macrumors 68020

B4U

15. Relentless Power macrumors Penryn

Relentless Power

Likely it will be popular, as the Apple Watch was last year on Black Friday. And the Series 1 was also just released, many have not had the chance to get one.

16. jdillings macrumors 68000

17. doboy macrumors 68020

Just order it online. Likely be available online at midnight on Thurs (technically Fri)

18. malexandria Suspended

gotta say those are some amazing deals.

19. Relentless Power macrumors Penryn

Relentless Power

Target has really competed with other big Box stores for Black Friday. The issue though with Target, is they have far more limited quantity of what they are advertising, where as other stores may double of what they are selling.

20. cdmoore74 macrumors 68020

No need to wait. Check Slickdeals because it's $107 at Target with Red Card. Just do a search.

21. iapplelove macrumors 601

iapplelove

In my state stores are not allowed to open at 6pm on thanksgiving. They have to wait till midnight

22. DynaFXD macrumors 6502a

DynaFXD

Indeed they are. Say what you want about Beats headphones, but at over 50% off, it is hard to make any real criticism stick (MSRP to MSRP, sure). And assuming that you have $250 of other things to buy at Target and were on the fence, that iPhone 7 deal is sweet.

FWIW, it seems to me that Thanksgiving is for more than gorging on TV and food. After a full day of socializing and such, an evening out with visiting family for some holiday specials and revelry seems much more preferable than leftovers and yet more football games (yech). If stores fairly compensate their workers and do not force them to take the hours, then more power to them! I, for one, am happy to have the extra optional activities to choose from.

23. Verita macrumors regular

Verita

Sadly was hoping for a possible discount on a new AirPods, but if they debut right around the holidays, little chance of a markdown.

24. eebrown macrumors member

What state and who tells them they are not allowed to open?

25. iapplelove macrumors 601

iapplelove

Rhode Island. Go look it up