Become a MacRumors Supporter for $25/year with no ads, private forums, and more!

Thanksgiving Day Deals Still Available on AirPods, M1 Macs, Apple Watch Series 6, iPads

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

Black Friday deals seem to start earlier and earlier every year, so there were already a wide variety of discounts available for Apple products on Thanksgiving Day. Many of the deals remain available even after Thanksgiving, but act fast, as inventory quickly fluctuates.

Thanksgiving Day Deals on Apple Products — Still Available:
Note that Amazon lists some products as out of stock until a certain date, but orders can still be placed now. We cannot guarantee that Amazon will fulfill its estimated delivery timeframes, so keep that in mind when ordering gifts for the holidays.

Track more deals on Apple products in our Black Friday roundup.

Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with Amazon. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.

More Deals

Article Link: Thanksgiving Day Deals Still Available on AirPods, M1 Macs, Apple Watch Series 6, iPads

Last edited:

Wolfmore

macrumors regular
Sep 13, 2008
Simply Mac still has $150 off M1 MacBook Pros. I'm surprised still available. Is not $150 the biggest discount on these? Simply Mac is a reputable company. Though not very well know for online sales. I already got my Mac mini M1 with the $20 Target Gift card for every $100 Apple Gift card deal so I'm happy.

Comment

mrat93

macrumors 68000
Dec 30, 2006
For Macs or more expensive iPads, and if you shop at Target, I think the best option would be the Target Gift Card deal, especially if you have RedCard and / or Discover card. Deal is even more insane when you have the Education Discount.

Here's how I'm getting a new M1 MacBook Air for ~$720, essentially:

1. Buy 10 $100 Apple gift cards from Target with Discover card, get $50 cashback and $200 in Target gift cards.
    1. If you have RedCard, you can get a $4 discount per gift card.
    2. Cash value for Target gift cards is $190 (as I have RedCard and shop at Target anyway.
  2. Use gift cards to buy MacBook from Apple for ~$960 with tax -- $40 remainder goes to Apple Music / iCloud Storage, which I would have paid for anyway
  3. $720 == $1000 paid - $50 cashback - $190 Target gc value - $40 to Apple Services

Comment

peneaux

macrumors member
Nov 17, 2020
Simply Mac still has $150 off M1 MacBook Pros. I'm surprised still available. Is not $150 the biggest discount on these? Simply Mac is a reputable company. Though not very well know for online sales. I already got my Mac mini M1 with the $20 Target Gift card for every $100 Apple Gift card deal so I'm happy.

But those don't generate revenue for this website so it won't show.

Comment

peneaux

macrumors member
Nov 17, 2020
Any place we can buy M1 Macs without paying sales tax in Texas?

Comment

TrenttonY

macrumors 65816
Nov 14, 2012
For Macs or more expensive iPads, and if you shop at Target, I think the best option would be the Target Gift Card deal, especially if you have RedCard and / or Discover card. Deal is even more insane when you have the Education Discount.

1. Buy 10 $100 Apple gift cards from Target with Discover card, get $50 cashback and $200 in Target gift cards.
    2. Cash value for Target gift cards is $190 (as I have RedCard and shop at Target anyway.
  2. Use gift cards to buy MacBook from Apple for ~$960 with tax -- $40 remainder goes to Apple Music / iCloud Storage, which I would have paid for anyway
  3. $720 == $1000 paid - $50 cashback - $190 Target gc value - $40 to Apple Services
I heard you can’t redeem more than 8 Apple Gift Cards at once.

Comment

Joe Rossignol

Editor
Staff member
May 12, 2012
🇨🇦

Thanks! Added to our list!

But those don't generate revenue for this website so it won't show.

Nah, we're happy to promote the best of both worlds. I just wasn't aware of Simply Mac's deal. I've added it.

Comment

toasted ICT

macrumors newbie
Sep 28, 2010
Sydney
I would have hoped for better discounts from Apple on Apple products.
I would have hoped for a real discount...not a gift card to be spent at Apple.
Discount on 27 imac. Zero. Not nice.

Comment

arn

macrumors god
Staff member
Apr 9, 2001
I would have hoped for better discounts from Apple on Apple products.
I would have hoped for a real discount...not a gift card to be spent at Apple.
Discount on 27 imac. Zero. Not nice.
Apple doesn’t ever do much in the way of discounts.

Comment

shamus99

macrumors regular
Dec 20, 2014
costco has best online price for ipad pro right now... ends tomorrow or until supplies last. 100 to 150 off depending on model

Comment

shamus99

macrumors regular
Dec 20, 2014

can you use the $200 target gift cards to purchase more apple cards?
2 $100 cards will get you 2 additional $20

$1000 = $1240 + $50 cashback if you got discover

Comment

mrat93

macrumors 68000
Dec 30, 2006
can you use the $200 target gift cards to purchase more apple cards?
2 $100 cards will get you 2 additional $20

$1000 = $1240 + $50 cashback if you got discover
you can’t use the e-gift cards online for the apple gift cards, but i read on another forum that you can use it in-store to buy more gift cards.

Comment

grandM

macrumors 65816
Oct 14, 2013
As usual almost no deal is to be done in my country in Europe. On the m1 chip devices you can completely forget about it. And apple devices are already so expensive here. Stupid from apple. Europe is turning into android and Microsoft world.

Comment

scuac

macrumors regular
Mar 2, 2008
Apple store is showing “Be right back “, any idea what they are cooking there?

Comment

KrispE00

macrumors regular
Nov 18, 2016
Apple store is showing “Be right back “, any idea what they are cooking there?
I assume it’s their gift card promotion starting today. But there’s absolutely no reason they need to take the whole store down to launch a bonus gift card promo.

Comment

_Forever

macrumors newbie
Nov 10, 2020
This is a good idea, I'd like to do this with an iPad.

Comment

TIOATIOA

macrumors newbie
Mar 7, 2016
SC, USA
So I just bought an M1 MacBook Pro 13” from the Apple Store and picked up same day (Wednesday).

Should I just return and get the one for $150 off from Simply Mac, or will Apple do a price match?

Comment

wolfedude88

macrumors 6502
Feb 21, 2013
Indiana
you can’t use the e-gift cards online for the apple gift cards, but i read on another forum that you can use it in-store to buy more gift cards.

have you gotten your cards yet? It said it would take 4 hours, they canceled 5 of mine and emailed 5 of mine but I still have 9 more that I need emailed and they haven’t given me any of the gift cards from target yet.

Comment

bbasra

macrumors regular
Jul 4, 2012
Hi,

I'm in the UK and looking to purchase an iPad as a gift for my father-in-law who lives in California.

I am interested in either one of the following and wondering if someone could point me in the right direction of a good deal or a shopping comparison site?

10.2-inch iPad Wi-Fi 128GB - Space Gray
10.9-inch iPad Air Wi-Fi 64GB - Space Gray

Many thanks in advance.

Comment
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.