Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

angelneo

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Jun 13, 2004
afk
Not sure if anyone here ever watches "The Guild". They just released a music video for their 3rd season, and here it is. Posted everywhere even on WoW official site

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urNyg1ftMIU

Over a million views in 3 days and top in iTunes store. I say, it's pretty good.

Huntn

macrumors Core
May 5, 2008
The Misty Mountains
Outstanding with incredible rapping! And normally I hate rap! (The rap is only a small portion of the song so don't let that stop you.) :cool:

RickDeckard

macrumors newbie
Oct 13, 2007
Now that was great. I didn't know Miss Day was a singer, she's got a pretty nice voice. Although, i guess she sang on Dr. Horrible, didn't she? Duh.

hostins

macrumors member
Aug 8, 2009
i dont watch it,
i did for the first time minutes ago, 3 minutes that i lost on my life that ill never gonna get back...

still prefer get rickrolled... over NIN drums

CJM

macrumors 68000
May 7, 2005
U.K.
Gf showed me it the other day, pretty funny :D Who knows if she can actually sing though, there's a lot of modulation being used.

RedTomato

macrumors 601
Mar 4, 2005
.. London ..
I liked it. But then I was playing on MMORPGs 15 years ago.... I avoid them nowadays.

And lovely to see that it was subtitled. Good to see them thinking about access.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.