Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Shard~

macrumors P6
Jun 4, 2003
fayans said:
That's as unique as the forum itself. Thanks!

No problem - like I said, take a look through the site FAQ if you have any other questions. Either there, or some of the stickies in the different Forums should answer any questions you might have. :cool:

Badradio

macrumors 6502
Aug 19, 2004
Manchester
Doctor Q said:
Quite possible. You just keep typing and clicking Submit. But still against the rules.
I've been trying to figure out what happened there. At least now I know. Shame - from his other posts he seemed like he had something to contribute.

~Shard~

macrumors P6
Jun 4, 2003
Badradio said:
I've been trying to figure out what happened there. At least now I know. Shame - from his other posts he seemed like he had something to contribute.

Ammon was dealt with accordingly by the Mods, whose action was completely warranted due to the circumstances involved. Yes, he didn't post simple one word replies and such, but nonetheless, he ultimately was a serial poster due to his behavior.

Now let us never speak of him again and move onto other discussions. ;)

JRM PowerPod

macrumors 6502
Mar 7, 2005
Outback Australia
Reading this makes me scared!!!!

I have a long way to go before i get anywhere near half the people that have posted in this thread.

We need some genuine insiders here. I wonder if Steve has a macrumors login...........Tell me he doesn't...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.