The microsoft store opening in mission viejo.

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by benlangdon, Oct 29, 2009.

1. benlangdon macrumors 65832

benlangdon

Didn't see anything on the front page so i thought i would tell you guys what i saw at the microsoft store in mission veijo.

I went with a couple of my friends after class.
    we first pulled up to a parking lot with a huge concert being set up and they were playing music but clearly the main event hadn't started yet. we started walking down the mall and as we got closer to the main area we saw this huge banner of microsoft, thing was huge. as we got closer we saw that every single glass panel for the railing on the second level had microsoft banners on it, saying things like "be inspired", "be created". as we came upon the store, we heard a bunch of yelling and whooping, it was the staff. the store is right in the main part of the mall right across from the food court. the store has glass walls in the front and looks really open and bright. there is wood floors and if you didn't know it was a microsoft store you would think it would be an apple store. there is games everywhere along with dj hero and a touch screen table with games. we looked at the lap tops and came across this alienware one that was utterly hideous and massive, like 10 pounds. the staff quickly came up to me and said "o this is a really cool gaming pc" and i said "wow, ya i guess... its horrendous" and she said " no its an awesome computer" and i said "ya its f(*&ing ugly and heavy" and that was that. i played around on the games and i have to say, they are going to get a lot of kids coming in there to play games.

anyway, i wish i had pic's. please excuse my bad english skills.

2. leomac08 macrumors 68020

leomac08

wow!, i go to uc irvine......should be close....:D can't wait

3. jav6454 macrumors P6

jav6454

What did the Sales Rep said after you said it was horrendously big and chunky? I am simply laughing right now.

4. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

When approached by a sales rep in the Microsoft Store, you should simply ask, Where's the Apple Store? I thought this was the Apple Store until I saw the anti virus software section. :D

5. jav6454 macrumors P6

jav6454

Priceless the look will be.

6. benlangdon thread starter macrumors 65832

benlangdon

hahaha thats the best one i've heard.

7. Rampant.A.I. macrumors 6502a

I bet in 10 years people will be claiming Microsoft came out with the stores first, and Apple copied them :rolleyes:

8. andalusia macrumors 68030

andalusia

It's probably already happening :cool: