The "My girlfriend/boyfriend/significant other" is Annoying Because... Thread

renewed

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Mar 24, 2009
Bemalte Blumen duften nicht.
Because sometimes you have to vent to stay sane.

This girl I'm dating is annoying because when she doesn't feel well she is a selfish bi*** and takes things for granted.

At least she has a home to go to tonight, otherwise God help me. ;)

renewed

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Mar 24, 2009
Just dating. Not committed. Just had to vent after she left. Trying to stay sane lol.

Ive actually told her before its a good thing she is cute. Maybe I'm a b****. :D

-aggie-

macrumors P6
Jun 19, 2009
Where bunnies are welcome.
Just dating. Not committed. Just had to vent after she left. Trying to stay sane lol.

Ive actually told her before its a good thing she is cute. Maybe I'm a b****. :D
Is it a "monthly" thing? I had a girlfriend like that when I was 20, before they knew what PMS was (yeah, I'm old) and we'd break up every month. However the sex was unbelievable and she was 12 years older, so it was hard for her (or me) to stay away. :D

DoFoT9

macrumors P6
Jun 11, 2007
Singapore
Is it a "monthly" thing? I had a girlfriend like that when I was 20, before they knew what PMS was (yeah, I'm old) and we'd break up every month. However the sex was unbelievable and she was 12 years older, so it was hard for her (or me) to stay away. :D
aaahh sex. the hate binding us all :p

sushi

Moderator emeritus
Jul 19, 2002
キャンプスワ&#
Begs the question, why is she your girlfriend, or is this just a temporary thing until you find something better?
Agree. It sure does.

Ive actually told her before its a good thing she is cute.
Sounds to me like that is an indicator of things to come...

Reminds me of a girlfriend I used to have many years ago. After we took a weekend vacation together, I would need a vacation from her after returning. But great sex can be blinding. :eek: :eek:

renewed

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Mar 24, 2009
Agree. It sure does.

Sounds to me like that is an indicator of things to come...

Reminds me of a girlfriend I used to have many years ago. After we took a weekend vacation together, I would need a vacation from her after returning. But great sex can be blinding. :eek: :eek:
She could make you run into walls without complaining.

phas3

macrumors 65816
Oct 5, 2008
for someone with a college degree she can be pretty stupid sometimes and inconsiderate

Ttownbeast

macrumors 65816
May 10, 2009
My fiance sucks too hard otherwise she's perfect....I am just afraid she's going to rupture a blood vessel and put me in the hospital.

c073186

macrumors 6502a
Nov 2, 2007
My fiance sucks too hard otherwise she's perfect....I am just afraid she's going to rupture a blood vessel and put me in the hospital.
Well I guess if that's the only "imperfection"... then that's a pretty good deal :)

daneoni

macrumors G4
Mar 24, 2006
I sometimes wonder is she's actually bipolar because she'll be all nice/lovey dovey/cute and suddenly flip the switch to bitchy/nag/fight mode...usually at the wrong time.

The girl is passionate though...for better or worse

citizenzen

macrumors 65816
Mar 22, 2010
Everybody is annoying to some degree, if you hang around with them enough.

Remember the thread about sweating the small stuff?

Lessons to be learned here.

dmr727

macrumors G3
Dec 29, 2007
NYC
I'm gonna merge three thread responses here:

My wife doesn't annoy me much at all. I find that as I get older I stop sweating the small stuff.

iBlue

macrumors Core
Mar 17, 2005
London, England
The only slightly annoying thing about my S/O is his general stubbornness and picky/boring eating habits. I don't have much to complain about. :) I'm probably the more annoying partner; I've got all sorts of bizarre quirks, which luckily [most of the time] he seems to find endearing.

iGav

macrumors G3
Mar 9, 2002
I've got all sorts of bizarre quirks,
I bet… that creepy Poltergeist voice-ability of yours is one of them. ;)

I get all hiccupy every time I drink a cold drink… an ex-told me once that she found that a particularly endearing quality, but I find it frankly annoying to be honest with you.

I get the hiccups when I get the giggles too. :eek:

bern1812

macrumors member
Apr 1, 2008
I sometimes wonder is she's actually bipolar because she'll be all nice/lovey dovey/cute and suddenly flip the switch to bitchy/nag/fight mode...usually at the wrong time.

The girl is passionate though...for better or worse
She's not bipolar, just a woman ;)

Suspended
Jan 18, 2005
There are probably an infinite, unsurmountable and very precise things she does that annoy me. And vice versa. But 7 years later and its working like a charm.