The "My iPhone 4 works great with no problems!!!!" THREAD.....

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Vasilioskn, Jul 1, 2010.

1. Vasilioskn macrumors regular

Vasilioskn

I'm so sick of all the complaining threads!! If your iPhone 4 works flawlessly like mine please post here!

I've tried death gripping, covering the entire band, and still get full service with no dropped calls. Share !

2. phobic99 macrumors 6502a

phobic99

3. AppleFan360 macrumors 68020

A few minor bugs but still very pleased with my iPhone 4. As far as the reception issue, yes, I have it but only when I take the cover off. :)

4. computermilk macrumors 6502

5. BurntReality macrumors 6502

BurntReality

Coming from an Iphone 3G I am amazed by my new Iphone 4. I use a case on my phone so the reception isn't a problem for me.
    Once a jailbreak comes this phone will be even more amazing.

6. lorcharlie macrumors newbie

My iPhone 4 is pretty much flawless. I can't seem to replicate the wireless issue with the death grip. No green spots on pictures, no yellow patches on the LCD, no dead pixels, nothing. (knock on wood)

7. ipoddin macrumors 6502a

ipoddin

8. army91c macrumors 6502a

Don't really need another one of these threads there are already several out there. However seeing as the mods here on MR don't feel the need to merge the 100's of duplicate threads related to i-4 issues why not make another + one.

I have no issues with my i-4 and couldn't be happier with it's performance and looks.

9. sgosine macrumors member

10. Googlyhead macrumors 6502

*waves* Hi.
    Good black 16Gb; If there's anything, I haven't found it yet.
    Hurry up and make some white ones! :D

11. Travisimo macrumors 6502a

I have a 32gb iPhone 4 that is working great. I can duplicate the reception issue if I hold it naked (the phone, not me haha) it that special way with my left hand in a low signal area. But in practical use, I have NEVER had a dropped call or noticed the bars dropping when I'm holding the phone.

Aside from that, I love everything about this phone! That said, I have to admit I have a Droid X on preorder from Best Buy and will be trying it for several days before deciding on which one to keep. I am pretty sure it will be the iPhone 4 that I keep, but curiosity has gotten the best of me, and I plan on doing some comparisons to share with others as well.

12. jw nyc macrumors 6502a

EVERY single iPhone has the death grip issue but certain iPhones have other issues. Depending where I am, I can sometimes replicate the death grip issue and sometimes I cannot. After playing with about 10 different devices in numerous areas, I can pretty much guarantee the antenna issue is a problem for everyone whether they notice it or not.

That being said, I don't think it should be an issue for most people. Most of the time, I REALLY have to have a tight grip around the bottom left antenna (something I would never do in real world use).

13. oneals2focus macrumors regular

oneals2focus

+1 :cool:

14. vile macrumors member

+1
    best mobile I ever used

15. MT0227 macrumors 6502

Mine works as advertised and I'm loving it!

With bumper...without bumper...left handed...right handed....standing on my head....standing on my feet....sitting down...in my car...at my office....in the shower ... in my underwear.....walking my dog....in the dark...in the light... :D

16. emoose macrumors newbie

Been using mine for 1 week to make sure but yes its perfect. Went from a 3G ti iphone 4 with a 2 week stop on the EVO and the 4 performs the best in every respect. If I clamp down around the sides with my hands I can lower the signal but I have had no problems In normal usage. :D :D :D

17. BruiserBear macrumors 6502a

No one should feel so insecure about their phone as to need to create a thread like this.

Lots of people are clearly experiencing a vast number of problems with their iPhone 4. Just because you create a thread to declare how your "sick of these complaint threads", does not magically mean none of that exists.

If you like your phone 4 so much, just be happy with your own situation, and let other people sort out their own.

18. zizo79 macrumors 6502a

zizo79

Does any of you people with no iPhone issues have full bars but slow loading ?

19. Alphaspida macrumors member

Mine is perfect. Signal issues of course, but in my area, I have to really hold the phone hard and it only drops to 2 bars

20. Holty123 macrumors 6502

Holty123

Good post

Got four IP4's in our office yes we can make the bars go down but we try our best not to, even when we do "hold it wrong" it's not an issue we can still make phone calls,
    LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT
    THAT'S FOUR LOVE IT'S
    actually that's five.

macintime

21. waiyippy macrumors newbie

love my iphone, no compliants at all, signal is same as my 3g, sorry to hear many other with issues.

22. -aggie- macrumors P6

-aggie-

Coming from a 3G, this phone is great. No problems.

23. MT0227 macrumors 6502

OK...so they can all complain, but we can't rejoice? :rolleyes:

24. atomicbatteries macrumors 6502

this thread seems to be going nowhere pretty fast!

25. Stay Tuned macrumors member

To prove your point even more, I think you should all post a youtube video showing the problem doesn't occur on your individual phone. A simple 15 second video of you placing your palm over the problem area, and showing the full strength bars.