• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GarryBacon

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 28, 2009
United Kingdom
Hello,

I am one of the people who have not ordered the iPad for many reasons.

This means I now have to collect on launch day.

So what time do we think.

9am or 5pm?

ANYONE?!

Thank you!

Garry.

whtrbt7

macrumors 65816
Jun 8, 2011
Better get ready to line up at 4AM sharp peeps. I'm expecting lines this year slightly shorter than last year just due to the stock numbers.

applefan289

macrumors 68000
Aug 20, 2010
USA
I don't like the launch craziness, I prefer to either preorder online immediately (which I have not done), or buy it when stocks start to replenish and things are more calm. I plan to do the latter.

GarryBacon

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 28, 2009
United Kingdom
I don't like the launch craziness, I prefer to either preorder online immediately (which I have not done), or buy it when stocks start to replenish and things are more calm. I plan to do the latter.
Would of loved to pre order it but the financial situation was an issue.

clborden

macrumors regular
May 12, 2009
Derby, CT
I hope I'm right, but I'm thinking they might be shorter lines this year because of the pre-order delivery date being the same as the release date. Last year it was shipping on release day, so we got them like a week later. I hope.

maclook

macrumors 65816
Nov 2, 2008
My preorder has been stuck on "preparing for shipment" for two days now. I'm not worried but I want to know if FedEx or UPS is shipping mine and how far they would be from me if I opt to pick it up at the the location.

I hate waiting for deliveries and it would only be worse if I knew Apple Stores were selling iPads at 9am.

DreamPod

macrumors 65816
Mar 15, 2008
According to an employee at my local Apple Store, they will be selling them when the store opens in the morning, not waiting until 5pm like last year.