The New iPad In Line (Queuing) Picture Thread / Party

Buildbright

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 25, 2011
The iPad 3 is nearly here post some pictures of you and where you are waiting.

From the USA to Japan post a picture of your line.

Let’s Celebrate and Share.

(BTW the picture is not me or my line)

Attachments

Buildbright

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 25, 2011
I wish I had a Samsung Note to convice people to leave the line. They would just look at me all messed up. lol

TopToffee

macrumors 6502a
Jul 9, 2008
Why would you waste a day?

Don't think I will ever understand
I've gone down at like 4-5am before... It's actually fun. Tends to be a good atmosphere, and everyone gets along.

Wouldn't go so far as to go down there the day before though

Buildbright

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 25, 2011
Wow. Really? Has it gotten to the stage where we're making those sorts of jokes? :D
I had to do it man. I mean't it in only the most perverted way...(joking)

I wish someone would post a picture with there fancy camera phone. lol

Last edited:

ugahairydawgs

macrumors 68030
Jun 10, 2010
Never understood how that many people could have both that much free time and enough cash to actually afford stuff in an Apple Store.

DougFNJ

macrumors 65816
Jan 22, 2008
NJ
I guess they must have thumbed it across country after getting booted from Occupy Wall Street? :confused:

BFizzzle

macrumors 68020
May 31, 2010
Austin TX
I've gone down at like 4-5am before... It's actually fun. Tends to be a good atmosphere, and everyone gets along.

Wouldn't go so far as to go down there the day before though
i agree, ive posted up (not days like that ) for the 360, and halo games. Its fun being around all the people just as excited as you, and a common intrest.

damixt

macrumors member
Aug 5, 2010
I like this topic and hope to see more pictures from everyone. Please also put what location the pictures was taken at.

urkel

macrumors 68030
Nov 3, 2008
Never understood how that many people could have both that much free time and enough cash to actually afford stuff in an Apple Store.
What exactly are you doIng between now and 8am that's so important to the world?

I do feel The camping thing is an odd phenomenon but in all honesty then most people are going to watch some tv, eat a cheap meal and then go to bed. So if someone chooses to go camp out then they're probably having a more productive and social night than us because in the morning they'll have a new ipad while others will be hunting for whatever stores Haagen them left.

iSayuSay

macrumors 68040
Feb 6, 2011
Hey I have some of the pictures too:

Line has been there since early morning. Nice and warm, all talk to each other, waiting together:

Also there's some local band playing to cheer waiting people up. I say it's cool :D

:eek:

Buildbright

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 25, 2011
Hey I have some of the pictures too:

Line has been there since early morning. Nice and warm, all talk to each other, waiting together:

Also there's some local band playing to cheer waiting people up. I say it's cool :D

:eek:
Nice try those hipsters look way to clean and perfectly groomed.