Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by UngratefulNinja, Jul 16, 2009.
Purple, pink, aqua, black and white
Awww these colors are so much nicer and professional looking
I agree, much needed change!
There website doesn't even work when you view the link from the iPhone. What a joke.
I can't decide between the white/grey or the black/grey case. Does anyone think the white will stain more easily?
They should have kept the others and just added these. I like the white/red better than white/gray and the black/yellow better than black/gray.
well if it helps, I have one of the old colors- white/cranberry- and I dont have any staining. But my phone is only ever in my purse or on my desk. But no smudges or dirt are showing up so far
That black and grey one is very sharp! The only one I would consider really getting. I have all 4 of the 1st generation Candyshells - good color combos!
Definitely like the black/grey combo. It looks like I will either be getting that or an incase slider when I get my 3GS in 2 more months.
so they got rid of the other colors? lame I was interested in one of the older colors.
i prefer the old combos, maybe it was too crazy but i think its better than too boring.
Maynerd, you can still get them on ebay.
I am really wanting to get the blue one! I just got an iFrogz Luxe. So, I don't. I just might wait a bit longer.
Good thing, old colors were so fugly... why would anyone in their right mind decide those were good colors to put out?
I have the grey and green one (and yellow/black, a red/white one) and I cant wait to get a hold of a white/grey and black/grey one!
Backorder?! Notify me by email when available?!
I'll admit, the white/red and grey/green ones are cool in real life....but yes, I wouldn't have chosen those color schemes either.... I really like their current updates with the black/grey and white/grey but they're still missing black/red or black/white!
I have 3 of the 4 older colors (used) but up for grabs. PM me
the downside of the silicone trim is it gets dirty and hard to clean.
I called Speck today, they said the new cases will be available for online purchase on the 22nd of this month. Soon after, the apple store will get them he said
I pre-ordered the Black/Gray from mygearstore.com. I STILL would prefer a Black/Black, but the gray is going to make me happier then the yellow I currently use.
base on the pictures on Specks's site, the case doesn't seem to be covering the whole part of the bezel. Do they ?
you cant get to the bezel, 90% covered, and the other 10% protected by the huge "lip" around the screen\bezel.
I pre-ordered the purple. I'll post an update when it ships, so we'll know when they quit being backordered. I'll probably eventually order the black too.
It does not. I have the current version (which appears to be identical to this version, just ugly colors ) and the bezel is exposed.
Thanks for the update! Now I can quit checking the site lol
same here, except I ordered the white/grey...I had the yellow/black you have now, but i didn't like how much the scuffs/swirls show on it