Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Macalicious2011

macrumors 68000
May 15, 2011
London
Fiscal year goes through March 2025 iirc. Means it may still come out in 2025 (likely I'm guessing, unless there's a holiday surprise.. I dont know why they wouldn't do holidays though, would be ideal. But Switch also came out in spring 2017
The launch of Switch 2 will be more significant of Christmas 2025. Nintendo can launch the console any day of the current fiscal year and it will sell out.

I look forward to getting my hands on one. If Zelda Tears of the Kingdom with object persistence, vast lands that traverses underground, land and sky + insane physical, can run on the switch, I expect epic performance jumps for the successor if it uses ai upscaling.

thadoggfather

macrumors P6
Oct 1, 2007
That’s a good point but

1715108363962.gif

Pezimak

macrumors 68030
May 1, 2021
The launch of Switch 2 will be more significant of Christmas 2025. Nintendo can launch the console any day of the current fiscal year and it will sell out.

I look forward to getting my hands on one. If Zelda Tears of the Kingdom with object persistence, vast lands that traverses underground, land and sky + insane physical, can run on the switch, I expect epic performance jumps for the successor if it uses ai upscaling.

No they won’t do that, why announce a new console over a year and a half from launch? I’m sure we will find it as the year goes on. This IS Nintendo and they don’t do things like you expect them to lol.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.