The Official Countdown Thread:

puckhead193

macrumors G3
May 25, 2004
NY
milozauckerman said:
At a car wash?

I'm now tremendously bitter about a couple of my jobs waiting tables.
i'm a camp counsler and i make just over a grand having 10 kids who 8 of them don't listen to a word i say. (Nor do my co- counsler/CIT's. ) And one of the kids is the owner son who is a handful.... :eek: :mad:

Jay42

macrumors 65816
Jul 14, 2005
Woah, looks like this golf caddy's goin to the car wash. Kinda like all the lawyers that became plumbers, I guess.

virus1

macrumors 65816
Jun 24, 2004
LOST
puckhead193 said:
i'm a camp counsler and i make just over a grand having 10 kids who 8 of them don't listen to a word i say. (Nor do my co- counsler/CIT's. ) And one of the kids is the owner son who is a handful.... :eek: :mad:
im a cit, and at the camp i work at, the cit's do all the work.. cant wait till i get paid to do nothing next year.. i have a similar situation with a new ibook... except i will probably get 1k off my current pb, so i am up to $1458...

ITASOR

macrumors 601
Mar 20, 2005
Two words: Bank Account

Yes, I know someone above said it, but why would you lay all that money out in a drawer like that...at least put it in a suitcase. :eek:

ldenman

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 20, 2005
eh...its my "apple drawer"<----corny as all hell.
i dunno..its not like anyones going to steal it :knocks on wood:
I mean, i have my mom deposit my checks for me and i just keep my tips.
so there is the explanation. :)

yeah though...i need a briefcase, that would be neat!

ldenman

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 20, 2005
some hotty........ :p

no, actually, that one i got for mowing the lawn like 80 times.

ksz

macrumors 68000
Oct 28, 2003
San Jose, CA
ldenman,

What you're doing is quite respectable in my book. You're working hard towards a goal, hopefully one that will help you launch a good academic and professional career. If I were you I would not update this thread every day that new tips arrive, but only when the goal is accomplished. Then we will add our congratulations!

Cheers.

ldenman

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 20, 2005
ksz,
you are right. that would sorta be just a bit obnoxious, wouldn't it?
okay, okay. i will not update it everday.(i rhyme way to much)
when the goal is met, you will hear back from me.

-lake denman

RJP31484

macrumors regular
Apr 19, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
If you give me your home address I could send you a donation. (NO! Im not going to come and steal all that untraceable cash from your apple drawer!) ;) ;)

P.S I am JOKING! please dont post your address.

powerbook911

macrumors 68040
Mar 15, 2005
ldenman,

Keep up the great work. You have a great machine you're targeting, and I wish you great success! Keep us updated.

FlyNolJ

macrumors member
Apr 14, 2005
Hellpot Az
Ehhh.

I don't blame the guy for countin' down, as I've been running on a 450 mhz powermac for quite some time. I almost puked when I saw the new iTunes 4.9 software requires a 400 mhz processor. It's time to upgrade. The countdown for me now is when are they going to come up with the G5 MP processor PMacs? My life blows. :eek:

LimeiBook86

macrumors 604
May 4, 2002
Go Vegan
Way to go!... also don't forget these steps:

1) Looking for money in couch cushions is fun and a nice source of change
2) Cleaning your room to find some coins is also a good thing to do
3) Every penny counts! Save those pennies they will eventually be dollars!!

I cleaned my room and found over $32 in change, sure it may be because my room is a mess, but money is money. A bank near me lets you cash in your change for free (no charges) and they give you nice cash for all those pennies and what not.

Keep it up!

Good Luck :D

ham_man

macrumors 68020
Jan 21, 2005
LimeiBook86 said:
Way to go!... also don't forget these steps:

1) Looking for money in couch cushions is fun and a nice source of change
2) Cleaning your room to find some coins is also a good thing to do
3) Every penny counts! Save those pennies they will eventually be dollars!!

I cleaned my room and found over $32 in change, sure it may be because my room is a mess, but money is money. A bank near me lets you cash in your change for free (no charges) and they give you nice cash for all those pennies and what not.

Keep it up!

Good Luck :D
I cleaned out my desk and found $100+ stashed in a birthday card...

Sun Baked

macrumors G5
May 19, 2002
RJP31484 said:
If you give me your home address I could send you a donation. (NO! Im not going to come and steal all that untraceable cash from your apple drawer!) ;) ;)

P.S I am JOKING! please dont post your address.
He doesn't need to post much more, there is probably enough personal information for an adept thief to find him and clean out his sock drawer.

Also looks like people are looking for him now. ;)