Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

wordmunger

macrumors 603
Sep 3, 2003
North Carolina
Mr. Anderson said:
That website is a vortex of time wasting.....

I did a very scary thing by selecting women over 40 (my category since I'm 41) and I forced me to stop..... :eek:

D

Y'know, mainly these women need to take better pictures of themselves. I can't get past the photo quality most of the time. Many of these women are probably very nice people, but if all I've got is a grainy photo from an angle that highlights your double chin .... eeecchh!

(not that I'm interested in any woman other than my lovely wife!)

Mr. Anderson

Moderator emeritus
Nov 1, 2001
VA
wordmunger said:
Y'know, mainly these women need to take better pictures of themselves. I can't get past the photo quality most of the time. Many of these women are probably very nice people, but if all I've got is a grainy photo from an angle that highlights your double chin .... eeecchh!

(not that I'm interested in any woman other than my lovely wife!)

I feel the same way - I came across a couple photos that had one half cut out (removing the other people in the pic) or with arrows saying "Me" - that's is pretty bad. Others are cropped and tiny.

I'm going to have to show this site to my wife, she'll love it.

D

efoto

macrumors 68030
Nov 16, 2004
Cloud 9 (-6)
dietcokevanilla said:
This thread is great :D

Umm... girl #1... is she going commando? :eek: definite slut!!

Girl with the fuzzy hat has amazing eyes.... hot in my opinion.
<snip>

#1 has some nice pink panties on I believe. There is no contest for her slut status, but I think she has panties on....but not for long!! :D

Fuzzy hat has amazing eyes....uh huh, I was looking at those :rolleyes: (I was looking at the hat of course :p )
But she does really, they are quite nice.

dcv

macrumors G3
May 24, 2005
I can't believe some of the scores these people are getting... i was giving some of the guys 2/10 and they'd scored 8 or 9 - ?!!!

So then i had a look at the girls.... this photo in particular made me giggle :)

dcv

macrumors G3
May 24, 2005
efoto said:
#1 has some nice pink panties on I believe. There is no contest for her slut status, but I think she has panties on....but not for long!! :D
ahh i obviously didn't look closely enough then... but mismatched undies in that case. tut tut. now that's just sloppy. ;)

edesignuk

Moderator emeritus
Mar 25, 2002
London, England
iGary said:
Oh yeah, the beer AND the tatto make you such a stud...

EREREUSEMFMF.jpg
I think it's the camp gray vest with NAVY strapped across it that really does it :eek: :p In the navy....!!!

jdechko

macrumors 601
Jul 1, 2004
dietcokevanilla said:
ahh i obviously didn't look closely enough then... but mismatched undies in that case. tut tut. now that's just sloppy. ;)

Or maybe it was on purpose to make people assume that she wasnt.

dcv

macrumors G3
May 24, 2005
she's got quite big hands and just look at that jawline... i say it's a bloke!

wordmunger

macrumors 603
Sep 3, 2003
North Carolina
Mr. Anderson said:
I'm going to have to show this site to my wife, she'll love it.

My wife would most definitely *not* love this site. The amount of hating she'd do to this site is almost unfathomable. It might actually be worth it to show it to her, just to see her reaction...

devilot

Moderator emeritus
May 1, 2005
efoto said:
Wow good call... I had to look really closely to see her pink panties. Good eye. :eek:

GFLPraxis

macrumors 604
Mar 17, 2004
Alright, how about these ones? I hear from a reputable source that he's a model...

billgates02.jpg

billgates01.jpg

bill_joey.jpg

edesignuk

Moderator emeritus
Mar 25, 2002
London, England
GFLPraxis said:
Alright, how about these ones? I hear from a reputable source that he's a model...

http://2c.id.au/images/billgates02.jpg[IMG]
[IMG]http://2c.id.au/images/billgates01.jpg[IMG]
[IMG]http://accordionguy.blogware.com/Photos/2005/01/bill_joey.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]Bill: No ladies, I'm not pleased to see you, that's just my wallet in my pocket.

Ladies: Good enough! :eek: :p

stonyc

macrumors 65816
Feb 15, 2005
Michigan
#1 is definitely hot... her slutiness, personality, etc. are irrelevant.

Furry hat, also hot.

Anorexia-man, also hot... in that if I'm cold, I just huddle myself in one of his folds and I'm good to go. :)

jdechko

macrumors 601
Jul 1, 2004
stonyc said:
Anorexia-man, also hot... in that if I'm cold, I just huddle myself in one of his folds and I'm good to go. :)

HA! Thats halarious.

And I agree with you about #1. This is a HOT or NOT thread. Everything else is irrelevant (sluttiness, wearing panties or not, # of STD's, etc.) I mean, come on, #1's pic is from EYECANDYMAG...

Abstract

macrumors Penryn
Dec 27, 2002
Location Location Location
Fat people provide shade in the summer.

Oh wait, am I permitted to say that? Its not in my sig anymore.

[/evil Abstract]

And Stonyc is right: personality is irrelevent. Maybe you'd like her even more if she had a nice personality as well, but in Hot or Not, I don't care if you're smart, funny, nice, caring, generous, thoughtful, etc etc. I'm judging based on looks. I already do this everyday when I see random women walking down the street, or at the mall, or at Uni.

efoto

macrumors 68030
Nov 16, 2004
Cloud 9 (-6)
dietcokevanilla said:
The better to match her moral fiber, sloppy :D

dietcokevanilla said:
she's got quite big hands and just look at that jawline... i say it's a bloke!

Damn you, stop ruining this for me....stop it please! :(

Kobushi

macrumors 6502a
Jun 7, 2005
Right behind you.
I see what you mean by people taking sub-par photos of themselves....I might be convinced that she's good-looking if she'd have remembered to wipe her nose BEFORE the shutter opened.

Attachments

• EUEEEURQXXRV.jpg
    EUEEEURQXXRV.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 219
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.