"The Pink Flower" photo from the New iPad

Ciri

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 17, 2012
The promotional pink flower photo featured in all the New iPad announcement banners, Does anyone have the photo? Is that a wallpaper that comes on it?

Is it at double resolution? I'd like to see it. :)

Ciri

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 17, 2012
I'll assume that they don't come with the consumer iPads. I'll just have to pull it from the Best Buy display model when I get the chance. It has all of the photos used for advertising on it.

Thank you

laurenr

macrumors 6502a
Jan 9, 2008
California
I'll assume that they don't come with the consumer iPads. I'll just have to pull it from the Best Buy display model when I get the chance. It has all of the photos used for advertising on it.

Thank you
I would also love that image for my iPad.:p

Wrathwitch

macrumors 65816
Dec 4, 2009
I have one that I took that is just as amazing. I will include it if you care to give it a go.

I have this on my iMac and love it so much I haven't changed it out in a long time. The detail is pretty sharp. Not sure how it will look on iPad. If you do take a peek, or try it, let me know how it works pls.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/wrathwitch/6846661628/in/photostream

Let me know if I blow the link somehow...

----------

Yeah just hit the link, right click on the img and go for the large view. You have permission to download it.

Last edited:

ZBoater

macrumors G3
Jul 2, 2007
Sunny Florida
I have one that I took that is just as amazing. I will include it if you care to give it a go.

I have this on my iMac and love it so much I haven't changed it out in a long time. The detail is pretty sharp. Not sure how it will look on iPad. If you do take a peek, or try it, let me know how it works pls.

----------

Yeah just hit the link, right click on the img and go for the large view. You have permission to download it.
Beautiful, thanks! Do you have it on a higher resolution by any chance? The large one is 1024 x 768.

Wrathwitch

macrumors 65816
Dec 4, 2009
Beautiful, thanks! Do you have it on a higher resolution by any chance? The large one is 1024 x 768.
Thanks and I will look into it. I am still a bit of a noob when it comes to knowing how to change/find what resolution the original is at. I will look into it and see what I can do.

Wrathwitch

macrumors 65816
Dec 4, 2009
Apparently, unless I have a PRO account with Flikr, I am unable to post the full size of the photo, which is 2560x1920.

If anyone here wants the photo, unless you can suggest an alternate site or means that allows the full photo size for free haha, just send me an email via MR and I will send it to you!

WW

ZBoater

macrumors G3
Jul 2, 2007
Sunny Florida
Apparently, unless I have a PRO account with Flikr, I am unable to post the full size of the photo, which is 2560x1920.

If anyone here wants the photo, unless you can suggest an alternate site or means that allows the full photo size for free haha, just send me an email via MR and I will send it to you!

WW
Dropbox.com is good.

ArztMac

macrumors regular
Jul 22, 2011

----------

Awesome picture. Terrific work.

Ciri

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 17, 2012
I was able to play around with it in Photoshop just so I could see how it would look upright..this is how it came out.

What does it say in the top left corner? Timestamp? Timestand? Photos? Camera Roll?

Attachments

dckcentaur

macrumors member
Jul 11, 2008
Here is a picture I took with my iPhone 4 a few years ago from my yard. I think apple copied me HA HA but mine is better i have a grasshopper on my flower :)

Attachments