The relation between sexual orientation and penile size.

rdowns

macrumors Penryn
Original poster
Jul 11, 2003
The things one finds in their Twitter timelines. :D

Abstract

The relation between sexual orientation and penile dimensions in a large sample of men was studied. Subjects were 5122 men interviewed by the Kinsey Institute for Research in Sex, Gender, and Reproduction from 1938 to 1963. They were dichotomously classified as either homosexual (n = 935) or heterosexual (n = 4187). Penile dimensions were assessed using five measures of penile length and circumference from Kinsey's original protocol. On all five measures, homosexual men reported larger penises than did heterosexual men. Explanations for these differences are discussed, including the possibility that these findings provide additional evidence that variations in prenatal hormonal levels (or other biological mechanisms affecting reproductive structures) affect sexual orientation development.

Not sure why they mention forum user Abstract in the article. :p

Abstract

macrumors Penryn
Dec 27, 2002
Location Location Location
They should do a follow-up study to find any links between homosexuality and long colons. Those huge penii need to be buried somewhere!

Penile dimensions were assessed using five measures of penile length and circumference from Kinsey's original protocol.
I know there's an originator for almost everything we see, read, or hear about, but lets not give this Kinsey fellow any more credit than he deserves. He did nothing we never did in our teens. ;)

GoCubsGo

macrumors Nehalem
Feb 19, 2005
So the bigger you are the more likely you are to be homosexual? I don't buy it. Anyone want to come over say around 3 and prove me wrong? :D

arkitect

macrumors 603
Sep 5, 2005
Bath, United Kingdom
They should do a follow-up study to find any links between homosexuality and long colons. Those huge penii need to be buried somewhere!
I think the word/term you're looking for is rectum
;)
And not all gay penises need to get buried up there.

So the bigger you are the more likely you are to be homosexual? I don't buy it.
More like, gay men have bigger dicks.
And yes, I do buy it. ;)

leekohler

macrumors G5
Dec 22, 2004
Chicago, Illinois
More like, gay men have bigger dicks.
And yes, I do buy it. ;)
I do too. That's been a theory for a while now- that it has something to do with it. I have to be honest, I haven't been with too many gay guys who were less than average. Most are definitely on the larger side.

leekohler

macrumors G5
Dec 22, 2004
Chicago, Illinois
Don't lie, I've seen you on the bus many times. :p
Speaking of public transportation, I think we all know the guy who sits in the seat with his legs far apart, as if to discourage anyone from sitting next to him. One day, "that guy" was doing this on the train when I was in just the wrong mood. I squeezed into the seat next to him since it was the only seat left. He refused to close his legs, at which point I said, "Close your legs. It's not that f***ing big!" He looked at me with horror as if to say, "I just pissed off this really big, scary-looking guy and he also figured out I have a small dick." Needless to say, I doubt he ever did it again to anyone else. ;) Sometimes people just need to be told.

RawBert

macrumors 68000
Jan 19, 2010
North Hollywood, CA
Speaking of public transportation, I think we all know the guy who sits in the seat with his legs far apart, as if to discourage anyone from sitting next to him. One day, "that guy" was doing this on the train when I was in just the wrong mood. I squeezed into the seat next to him since it was the only seat left. He refused to close his legs, at which point I said, "Close your legs. It's not that f***ing big!" He looked at me with horror as if to say, "I just pissed off this really big, scary-looking guy and he also figured out I have a small dick." Needless to say, I doubt he ever did it again to anyone else. ;) Sometimes people just need to be told.
You're freaking badass!
I've done similar things to those types too. Way back in my bus days. Ahhh, I miss that. :)

dmr727

macrumors G3
Dec 29, 2007
NYC
Yeah, this is probably true. I'm straight, and I'm like a baby down there.

Eight pounds, twenty inches!

ethical

macrumors 68000
Dec 22, 2007
Haha nice. I've only ever done that to friends....don't think I'd have the balls to do it to a stranger.