So knowing that I won't have the phone in hand or likely even be in transit for at least a week after launch, I have to thank Apple for forcing me to wait and giving me the opportunity to cancel my 6+ order if I get one in-hand and prefer a smaller phone. My one concern with the + was the size (I'm also wondering if the additional pixels but same processor/clock as the 6 will be a hit on performance), so I'll have time to read reviews and be a bit more informed. No downside there, and my instant gratification addiction wasn't about to let me wait until after they were released and wait 4-6 weeks for a phone after launch. No snark intended... I really am glad that fate/Apple forced my delayed gratification but will permit me to be less anxious about the model I chose by the time it gets into my hands.