Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'MacBook' started by airattack111, May 14, 2015.
is killing me. I want this slow (but badass) laptop right meow
3-5 week backorder
Well many people are getting it shipped earlier than that. Apple's estimates are always a worse case scenario.
Should just go try the stores if theres one near you and bug them. I managed to get mine last week that way luckily.
I am not patient, ha
That's no good if like me you want a 1.3ghz version though
Do you think? My impression was that no one was getting particularly early but I hope you are correct.
Waiting for Gold here (1.2/512 standard model). Ordered April 21, still showing June 10 for in store pickup, AppleCare hasn't even been charged yet. I could probably get a different color sooner, but I want that Gold to match my iPhone 6.
I got the base model/silver. Not sure why it's June 10th est. for me also. I'll live I guess.
same here, ordered April 10th a base model then canceled and place an order for 1.2 model... scheduled un june..
Way to long to get a gadget...
If you are in the US try Tekserve in NYC. Just call and order, they have in stock. I ordered last thursday and got my awesome lil macbook that monday. Still seems to be in stock......
I'm in a little country called France
I ordered my Macbook (Space gray, 1.2/512G) on April 15, with a 4-6 backorder. The delivery window currently shows May 21 - June 4. Hoping it arrives right on May 21, especially since all physical stores will apparently have stock by the week of May 25. I'm so looking forward to this computer--it will be a real shame if Apple doesn't deliver.
I'm so in the same boat ..
I've been told next week ..
More than the wait, it's the fristration of seeing it available in multiple store before serving us... Grrrr
I wish it was... ordered mine on the 13.04. and my window is 21.05.-03.06. and it still didn't ship. Can't wait for this little beauty
I got my 1.3 rMB 17 days after ordering, and I ordered on April 10th. I'm in the USA, though. But many other people in my situation were originally slated to get it the 2nd week of May.
Same boat as you mine shows May26-June 7 delivery and I'm going crazy.
Mac Connection (USA) seems to have some stock on certain models:
Just ordered the Space Gray 1.3/256G from here. Spoke to someone on the phone who confirmed that it was indeed in stock and will ship today with delivery on Friday! Canceled my 1.2/512 order with Apple ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I guess I am not picky. Bought a silver base model 256GB from Best Buy with some rewards points and a 10% movers coupon. Ordered Saturday, arrived today. Just waiting the 8 hours for the restore from Time Machine Backup...
Ordered on the 21 April. Status states that it will be delivered between 25 May - 8 June. I really hope it will be next week.
I had a June 10 delivery date for a SG but got sick of waiting. Went into my local Apple Store and they had one. The greeter guy told me I had to order online, but when I persisted he went and asked someone.
Not sure if Apple always does it this way, but I don't appreciate being told 3-5 weeks to order online for in store pick up and then going to that same store and they gave them in stock.
What's the odds of order status change from "processing" to "prepare for shipping" on a weekend?
I am expecting my order to be delivered on 25 May. My status still remains in "processing".
Mine is since two day on "preparing for shipment". Any idea how longs this status normally takes before it ships?
Yeah, I ordered an SG 1.3/512 on May 6th with an independent distributor here in Sweden, and had an original expected delivery date of May 20th. To my utter disappointment, I got an email update on the status on Monday, and the estimated delivery date has been pushed back to June 9th now.
Big let down a couple of days before I was thinking I was going to get it, and then the email came and I thought it was going to be a shipping confirmation.
Oh well...life goes on...
it's silly apple did 1.3 as a CTO option given many people want a rMB but are apprehensive about the core m performance. i'm happily migrated from 2011 13" 1.7/4/128 base air to the base 1.1/8/256, light PS work and otherwise a word doc/web/media workstation
just like it's silly in my opinion apple did separate SKU's for each band (not just sport/SS/edition classes, but color, material, etc within each breadth-- what a waste of isolating thought they cleared this up with iPhones when they went universal CDMA/GSM, just like iPad solidified itself too with cellular models all-in-one)
That happened to me earlier this week. Status went from Processing to Preparing to ship, then a pre-authorization went on my credit card. Then a few days later the status reverted to Processing, and the pre-auth went away on my credit card - sigh. Apple was just toying with me. ;-)
On the other hand my Digital AV adapters went from Processing to preparing to ship and a pre-authorization went on my card and two days later they shipped. They shipped on the 20th and should be here tomorrow.