The waiting is hard thread

Discussion in 'Mac Pro' started by mattmower, Sep 3, 2010.

1. mattmower macrumors member

mattmower

I have nothing to say except that waiting is hard.

Ordered my Mac Pro on the 23rd, no idea when it will arrive, just counting the days.

Ordered 8GB of Crucial memory & a 120GB OCZ Vertex 2E today. Hope they won't be sat on a shelf for too long.

Sigh.

Matt

2. cnstoll macrumors 6502

I thought I had it bad... ordered mine the 27th.

Mine still hasn't shipped yet. You?

3. philipma1957 macrumors 603

philipma1957

I just ordered mine but I get a server error when I look up the details of the order.

4. DesignFusion macrumors member

Agreed!

Ordered mine on the 24th, it shipped on the 26th but im still waiting... estimated delivery is the 8/10 however the status says "In Transit to Customer - Shipment on Schedule" and says 4th sept next to it so im hoping tommorow... what do you guys recon any chance ? also i have no ups tracking number.

5. cnstoll macrumors 6502

I keep seeing other people that ordered theirs like monday and it's already shipped...I don't get what's taking so long on mine. I tried calling Apple to ask about it but they just said "3-5 days is an estimate...it'll ship as soon as it's ready...".

6. Cynicalone macrumors 68040

Cynicalone

It took 46 day's for my 09 Model to arrive last year.

7. mattmower thread starter macrumors member

mattmower

I called Andertons (the dealer I bought it from) and asked for an update (because it comes through the dealer network I didn't get a tracking number from Apple). Guy says he'll check into it and call me back.

That's when I posted this thread. I was fully expecting to hear "Oh it'll be another couple of weeks". Cue glum looks.

A few minutes ago he called me back to say it had arrived in their warehouse at 3pm this afternoon!

As I'm going to be at Music Hackday over the weekend I'm going to collect it on Monday.

Sooo happy!

Hope everyone else's arrives sooner than expected too!

Matt