Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Dangerous Theory

macrumors 68000
Jul 28, 2011
UK
I would miss Control Centre and keychain.

I would gain a much better calendar, better battery life, better music app, nicer UI.

DcGamer05

macrumors 6502
Mar 27, 2011
Litchfield CT
Yup, people who have issues with iOS 7 simply do so because they just don't like progress. That's not a pointless gross over-generalization at all.

Lol or because of jail breaking and a few other reasons but seriously there's nothing wrong with iOS 7 and it's is the way forward regardless of whether you want to upgrade and most developers will be focusing on the newer OS

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
Lol or because of jail breaking and a few other reasons but seriously there's nothing wrong with iOS 7 and it's is the way forward regardless of whether you want to upgrade and most developers will be focusing on the newer OS
There are plenty of issues different people have with iOS (beyond something like ugly icons). But even that side, none of that means that someone shouldn't be able to be on an older version of an OS that is compatible with their device if they would want to.

Coarseman

macrumors member
Nov 22, 2010
Globetrotter wannabe...
I will miss the attrocious ugliness of iOS7-a good example of how things are NOT done....

Remember " We will make those icons so beautiful you'd like to lick them..."

Well, now I'd rather lick a leprosy victim than iOS7 icons....go figure...

me7

macrumors regular
Sep 18, 2013
I'd give up all of that in an instant to get the old music app back.

Smith288

macrumors 65816
Feb 26, 2008
Which features would you miss the most if you were forced to go gack to iOS 6?

For me, it would be:

1. Swipe to go back gesture. I use this a lot.
2. Control center. Very convenient.
3. Automatic upp dates. Makes so much sense that I wonder why it took 7 generations to fix this.

You don't know HOW many times I do that on my daughter's phone and go "Do'h!".

----------

I'd miss the iOS7 ICONS!!! :D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.