Thursday Stock/Line Report

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Scott6666, Jul 17, 2008.

1. Scott6666 macrumors 65816

Scott6666

My daily thread on info as to who has stock and how long are the lines.

Availabilty report last night in MD says only one store had anything at all (and that was one model). Anyone seeing shipments coming in?

2. gts197 macrumors regular

Any info on Tices Corner and Garden State in NJ? What about Palisades in West Nyack NY?

3. GotMac? macrumors member

GotMac?

Tice's Corner, Woodcliff Lake got some in, just got back with my 16gb white!

4. gts197 macrumors regular

Awesome...unfortunately they probably will be sold out once I get out of work :(

Was there a line?

5. gts197 macrumors regular

Thanks for the response. You probably dont have this info but do you have any idea of how many they actually got in?

6. PoitNarf macrumors 65816

PoitNarf

It's weird that this is the one store in NJ that doesn't show up on Apple's iPhone availability page...

7. jwright0 macrumors newbie

Anyone know the status of the Tyson's Corner store in VA today?

8. rockstarjoe macrumors 6502a

rockstarjoe

I called Bethesda Row a little while ago and they said they had black 16GB. Unfortunately I'm at work so can't go get one now! These things are hard to get a hold of!

EDIT - I think Tyson's corner was listed as having 8GBs as of last night on the Apple website, but that thing doesn't seem very accurate.

9. Biscotti macrumors regular

Cube, Nyc

Im getting one today after work, anyone know how long the line/stock is?

10. extraextra macrumors 68000

extraextra

Any info on the lines in Southern California? Particularly the Apple Stores @ Newport Beach and Costa mesa.

11. GotMac? macrumors member

GotMac?

not sure how many are in stock, they won't answer the phone either :(

12. gts197 macrumors regular

Bummer...Ive been crossing my fingers everyday since Monday and gave up hope yesterday of expecting to get one after work because everywhere I call doesn't have any in stock at that time.

13. thatguy225 macrumors newbie

louisiana's apple store has, and i quote, "a fraction of iphones in stock compared to the people in line" of the 16gb white and black. No luck finding any iphones in any att stores in louisiana

14. jwright0 macrumors newbie

Yeah, they recieve stock during the day and end up selling out before the 9pm stock update. I've been the last 2 days after work and the line has been cut off by 4pm. Guess I'll just have to keep checking.

15. GotMac? macrumors member

GotMac?

cough cough, just leave earlier from work and tell them you don't feel good ;)

16. rockstarjoe macrumors 6502a

rockstarjoe

What time do they receive stock? Morning or evening? I'm going to try and go during the day tomorrow... but I hate to wait too long as I waited for 7 hours on launch day only to be turned away because my AT&T account was screwy (fixed it now though).

17. NiroshanMan macrumors 6502

Called the Apple Store in Holyoke, MA has 8GB iPhones in stock. Which is not what i expected, but its good that they are getting em in. Anyone else from Massachusetts seeing any stocks in other stores?

18. jwright0 macrumors newbie

Not sure exactly, but yesterday AM they had a line all the way down the mall (150+) and they were still selling at 4pm when I was there but they cut the line off because the mall closes at 9pm. I finally had my self convinced to wait in line yesterday...I'll take one more stab at it here in about 30 min. Luckily I work just across the street from them mall :)

19. Scott6666 thread starter macrumors 65816

Scott6666

Did you have to pull your FAN off the account? I think I have to do that...

20. gts197 macrumors regular

Im not sure if its the same with the FAN discount, but I had a student discount on mine and I was turned away from the Apple store on launch day. That Sunday I found out it could be removed and been pissed since because I havn't been able to find a phone since then. (I only activated the discount a week prior to launch not knowing it would of been an issue)

21. rockstarjoe macrumors 6502a

rockstarjoe

Thanks... do you know if the mall lets people in before 10am? Their website doesn't say, but we all know old folks love to walk the mall early.

Yes, the FAN must be removed and also the Business Indicator flag. See this thread for more info: http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=518811

22. Peterwdmd macrumors newbie

Any reports from the Green Hills store in Nashville today?

23. Sky Blue Guest

Sky Blue

Cambridgeside seems to have been pretty constantly stocked.

24. stevin macrumors regular

Whats the line looking like there? When i went on monday they had white 16 and black 8gb... After waiting online I didnt end up with one beceause I was not the account holder... walked across the way to AT&T which might have been a mistake... I feel like that AT&T store has more DF orders to fill than any others because its so close to an Apple.

How are the lines at cambridgeside now? I might go on over and see if I cant get one before my DF order comes in (which it never will)