ties and shirts organization software

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by altaprod, Apr 12, 2007.

1. altaprod macrumors regular

altaprod

Even I think I'm a little strange for posting this, but I need help finding software to help me.

I want to:
    take pictures of all of my ties and all of my dress shirts and put them into some sort of photo software or database so I can see which shirt/tie combination I wore on what day.

Why?
    Because I travel to different offices each day and I want to remember what I wear on each day so I don't accidentally wear the same combination back-to-back, from week to week.

Any ideas?

:eek:

2. gr8tfly macrumors 603

gr8tfly

I just saw an application that might work for you in the latest MacWorld or Mac | Life. I can't remember which, though. Something about putting individual items of clothing together - like "what am I going to wear today?". But, I don't remember reading about any tracking ability.

3. altaprod thread starter macrumors regular

altaprod

and iStyleI

thanks for the repsonse. I'll see if I can find any information through MacWorld's website.

I also found iStyleI, which was a contestant in the "My Dream App" competition but so far haven't found a website. So my guess is it was never made.
    :(

4. altaprod thread starter macrumors regular

altaprod

I found a solution through Journler

Although I was looking for a stand-alone program to archive my tie-shirt combo, I've been using "Journler" for the past few days and it's been working very nicely and useful for my needs .

I simply create a new entry and using my iSight click a snapshot before heading out to work. As you can see Journler has a a one-click button at the top of the screen so it's very simple.

Another use for Journler :cool:

Attached Files: