Sorry about the title and question, I know it is probably answered many times, but times change and as each day passes, the answers may change slightly. My situation: - Verizon contract ends in one month - 16GB of storage needed, unless 32GB can be bought at same price - Unsure of whether to wait 6 months (and resist the very high urge to buy an iphone) or stick with a crappy cell phone that may not make it until then Your opinions? -Do you expect the next hardware upgrade to be significant? Would it make me highly regret not waiting until the summer months? -If you were in my situation would you buy one? -Will the 3G be supported and continue to have software updates and do similar things as future iphones for 2 years? thank you!