To clear things up...

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by ipadfreak, Oct 12, 2011.

1. ipadfreak macrumors regular

Ok. I called UPS, and was on the phone for an hour. My phone has also been stuck in Louisville for a day, and I wanted to know why. When I called, she said my scheduled delivery date was tomorrow by 10:30 AM. Then she said she knew it was an iPhone 4S, and that Apple won't let it be delivered until Friday. She also said ALL iPhones will be held in Louisville until tomorrow evening.

Yes. I am angry. :mad::mad:

2. richpjr macrumors 68030

richpjr

You are angry because you are getting your phone on the day you are supposed to?

3. wellok macrumors 6502

Are you kidding me? You were told from the time you ordered it you'd get it Friday. You're mad that you're getting it the day you were told?

4. isoft7 macrumors 6502a

Hahaha! The madness around this place never ends.

5. sweetbrat macrumors 65816

sweetbrat

There's nothing to be angry about. Apple has every right to have them delivered on release day. That's why it's called RELEASE day. I know we all hoped we would get our phones early, but you had to know there wasn't much of a chance that it would happen. Try to be patient...you'll have it on Friday :)

6. fanboy05 macrumors regular

Really?:confused: I am pretty sure the delivery date was supposed to be the 14 th anyway.
    Be grateful they have it on hand and your order wasn't cancelled or something where you wouldn't be getting it for weeks!

7. rkahl macrumors 65816

8. auero macrumors 65816

It's just a phone. I can understand being excited to get something but make the best of life and make it worth while instead of waiting on a phone.

9. wellok macrumors 6502

While the OP is being ridiculous, this comment is a little silly in a consumer electronics forum, no?

10. burmguy macrumors regular

with 2 day delivery I doubt they are being held in louisville til tomorow evening. One would think they would need to fly them to the destinations so they could arrive friday. unless they leave KY tomorrow night, arrive here in Utah sometime early Friday morning then out for delivery..be cutting it close

Oh yea and really your pissed that your not getting it early?

11. 2010RS macrumors 6502

wahhh i'm getting my iphone delivered when i was promised it would be delivered.

12. andyx3x macrumors 65816

Am I the only one who hopes that the OP's iPhone 4S gets lost in the shipping process and doesn't arrive until next week?

13. rman726 macrumors 6502

At least you have a tracking number. I'm still processing. I know I won't be getting it tomorrow. I'm just hoping to get it by Friday...

14. lilj4425 macrumors 6502a

I hope it pulls a "Cast Away." ;)

15. isoft7 macrumors 6502a

Haha :D

16. rkahl macrumors 65816

17. Arnezie macrumors 65816

Arnezie

To hell with them for delivering it on the day they said they would. Who do they think they are?? I'm saying to the op start a revolt brother, we are all behind you. :D

18. ThetaSigma macrumors regular

Get over it...

Will it honestly kill you to wait one more day? The day that you were told you would get it?

Thanks for making clear that you're just an impatient and ungrateful so and so!

19. isoft7 macrumors 6502a

lol!!!

20. Vudoo macrumors 6502a

Vudoo

Wilson! :D

21. Hankster macrumors 68020

Hankster

You're angry because the item you purchased is going to be delivered on the day promised? You don't deserve the phone. Get a rip.

22. andyx3x macrumors 65816

Posts from the OP in the last day:

Yesterday 7:16 pm

Hey,

SO my iPhone just shipped, (From Apple), and it says online it will be delivered on friday. I called them up, and UPS said it WILL be Thursday before 10:30 AM. What are the odds I will get it then and apple won't interfere?

Yesterday 9:23 pm

Idk... I called again and UPS insisted Thursday, even though the website says Friday.

Today 7:17 pm

Ok. I called UPS, and was on the phone for an hour. My phone has also been stuck in Louisville for a day, and I wanted to know why. When I called, she said my scheduled delivery date was tomorrow by 10:30 AM. Then she said she knew it was an iPhone 4S, and that Apple won't let it be delivered until Friday. She also said ALL iPhones will be held in Louisville until tomorrow evening.

Yes. I am angry.

You were on the phone with them for an hour today? You actually stayed on the phone for an hour for this? I'm sure they are getting quite fed up with you. They haven't told you the package will be late. They have told you the package will be delivered on time.

Please leave UPS alone.

23. musika macrumors 65816

musika

It may seem frustrating, but this is actually brilliant Apple at it's best. We want it even more, but we just can't have it until they let us! The day is soon ;)

Thanks Tim Cook, you make me wait like a child waits for Christmas! :)

24. ScKcBc macrumors regular

I hope my life never gets so boring that I get like the OP. And all phones aren't in KY. Mine is on it's way from PA right now.