OK, so I'm this close to purchasing an iPhone. On December 9, my contract with Verizon expires, finally. And after going to the Verizon store to toy with the Storm, hoping it would be decent so I can stay on Verizon, the decision to go with the iPhone seems to be the clear cut choice due to the major disappointment with using the Storm. Anyway, with all the rumors going around about the 32GB coming out, I am wondering if I should purchase the 16GB iPhone on December 9(Boy, I wish I didn't have to wait) or wait. If I purchase the 16, is there anyway I can upgrade if the 32 does come out in January? Any advice or suggestions are greatly appreciated!