Tom Cruise and Katie expecting

MacDawg

macrumors Core
Original poster
Mar 20, 2004
"Between the Hedges"
Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes about to bring a new little Scientologist into the world... any odds on how long they stay together now?

Link to story

Tom Cruise's fiancée, Katie Holmes, is pregnant with the couple's child, Cruise's spokesperson, Lee Anne DeVette, tells PEOPLE exclusively.
Woof, Woof - Dawg

clayj

macrumors 604
Jan 14, 2005
visiting from downstream
Does anyone seriously believe that any child Katie Holmes might bear was actually CONCEIVED by Tom Cruise? Far more likely that she got knocked up in a CoS indoctrination facility through artificial means...

And let's not forget that Cruise's "spokesperson" is actually his sister, and a fellow CoS brainwashee.

clayj

macrumors 604
Jan 14, 2005
visiting from downstream
First words spoken in the CoS delivery room after Katie Holmes gives birth:

"What have you done to him? What have you done to his eyes, you maniacs!"
"He has his father's eyes..."

devilot

Moderator emeritus
May 1, 2005
Wow... about 7 months of dating and already expecting. That's way too fast for me.

Does the Hollywood trend of babies as the hottest accessory not worry anyone else? It worried me a bit-- are these mothers having children w/ the right motives in mind? Properly equipped (not just materialistically/ financially, but I mean, psychologically and emotionally) to have successfully raise children?

And aside from that... this trend tends to throw women back into the age-old standard; women being seen merely as a walking womb. Infertile/ 'barren' women are not valued as highly as a fertile woman.

*Shrug* Maybe I'm just looking too deeply into this... :eek:

snkTab

macrumors 6502a
Nov 13, 2004
Cincinnati, OH
devilot76 said:
Does the Hollywood trend of babies as the hottest accessory not worry anyone else? It worried me a bit-- are these mothers having children w/ the right motives in mind? Properly equipped (not just materialistically/ financially, but I mean, psychologically and emotionally) to have successfully raise children?
Can you imagine how Paris Hilton would try to accessorize her kid. S/he would probally be head to toe embedded with pink rhinestones or something.

Abstract

macrumors Penryn
Dec 27, 2002
Location Location Location
That kid is either not Tom's, or they did it artificially, because it sounds like we all know he's shooting blanks.

It'd be funny if the baby looked a bit like her ex-boyfriend. Or what if it was a boy and grew to be taller than 5'6"!! Either way, it's not his. :D

Xtremehkr said:
:eek: :D That is funny.

Hey, whatever happened to Katie being a virgin?
That was no longer an issue after she had sex years ago. :p

Chundles

macrumors G4
Jul 4, 2005
Hm, I wonder if this is all BS so she can have a fake miscarriage and Tom can leave her too.

barneygumble

macrumors 6502a
Apr 18, 2005
MontyZ said:
I used to really like Tom Cruise. Then he became a blathering idiot when he got brainwashed by that Scientology cult. What a shame. What a nut!
He's been a scientologist since the 80's, now he's just outspoken about it.

Lacero

macrumors 604
Jan 20, 2005
Jon'sLightBulbs said:
Cruise is 43 and she's 26. What a pimp.
Ah man don't say that. When I get to 43, I will want to take on a second wife of age 26.

Sdashiki

macrumors 68040
Aug 11, 2005
Behind the lens
To speak about the celebrity trend to accesorize with a child...

Just think of all the "Mommy Dearest" type movies we will have to look forward to.

I also agree its a space alien baby, Tom Cruise and Nicole adopted correct? IMO that means either SHE or HE cant and Im betting its him, she looks fertile to me! So it only stands to reason Katie holmes was impregnated by aliens at the CoS clinic.

Mr. Anderson

Moderator emeritus
Nov 1, 2001
VA
So what's happening with his other children?

and, oh... So this is what happens to the site when we don't have any decent rumors/Apple events?

Things are way too slow around here - maybe we need a contest.

D

emw

macrumors G4
Aug 2, 2004
Chundles said:
Hm, I wonder if this is all BS so she can have a fake miscarriage and Tom can leave her too.
Nah, she just needs to suffer from post partum depression and ask for medication.