Took out you're unlimited data plan and now regret it ? Try this. :)

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by iTitoxG, Jun 26, 2010.

1. iTitoxG macrumors newbie

Well when AT&T announced the 2GB and 200mb data plan I called and took of my unlimited data plan and put the $25 one to reserve me my five dollars.

But today I was checking online I'm at 12 day of my bill cycle and I've used 1.5GB ouch.

So I just called ten minutes ago and told them I never called to change my plan that I didn't know why I didn't have unlimited 8)
    So guess what ? I got my unlimeted plan back and I'm getting iPhone 4 Tuesday so I'm enjoying it for another two years, 2GB isn't enough with a smart phone.

2. og1 macrumors regular

So basically your a lying thief. Thanks for being honest about that.

3. iTitoxG thread starter macrumors newbie

I would say I'm just smart.

4. Rooskibar03 macrumors 65816

Rooskibar03

5. Hellishness macrumors 65816

Hellishness

Lying...yes. Thief...not really.

6. Knowimagination macrumors 68000

Knowimagination

Smart would have been not taking it off in the first place

7. Inf4life macrumors regular

Inf4life

Actually you're an idiot. Why would you take off unlimited to save 5 measly dollars??

And I second what OG1 said. Just remember karma comes back around.

8. iTitoxG thread starter macrumors newbie

What's with the drama about this stupid little lie ?

9. dinnadawg macrumors member

Your grammar is terrible.

10. bowlerman625 macrumors 68020

bowlerman625

Geez. Proud? Too bad for you. Enough people doing this and they will catch on I'm sure.

11. bluenoise macrumors 6502a

I'll go with liar and stupid. Stupid because he didn't research his data usage before trying to save a few bucks and also for not knowing the difference between you're and your. :p

12. MotleyGrrl macrumors 6502

MotleyGrrl

13. iceterminal macrumors 68000

iceterminal

Obviously your complete and utter lack of any honor or honesty says volumes about you and your character as a human being, and your upbringing.

I'd for one would rather be $5 poorer than have no ethics, honor, or be known as a liar over something so small.

And if its so stupid, why would you lie about it? You made a mistake, YOU did. So why do you want someone else to pay for your failure?

14. Eso macrumors 68000

Eso

OP = owned.

The log out button is to the top right.

15. spyda macrumors 6502a

spyda

Haha, AT&T reps lie to their customers ALL of the time so no big deal. Good job OP.

16. wishman35 macrumors regular

Yeah because AT&T is really giving us all such a steal of a deal on our phone bills! Lets all run to their side and hate this guy for getting himself a deal.

I like to see the success of the little man and the downfall of the ones monopolizing him.

17. Ace R. macrumors member

/thread

18. ucfgrad93 macrumors P6

ucfgrad93

Agreed, the OP is just pathetic.:mad:

19. gdjsnyder macrumors 6502a

gdjsnyder

It's your own damn fault you took it off. You shouldn't be rewarded for being stupid and then lying to get what you want. But whatever. I don't even know how this worked, because if the plan is taken off your account, you have to talk to a really high-up AT&T official to have it added back on.

Unless...you're just lying to us. Which I could see, since in your story, you claimed to have lied..

20. Built macrumors 68020

So you want us to congratulate you because you're a LIAR.

If you were smart, you would have paid heed to ALL of the advice on here, posted for several weeks, saying, "DO NOT GIVE UP YOUR GRANDFATHERED UNLIMITED PLAN."

LIAR = FAIL

(Maybe somebody needs to forward this thread on to AT&T Wireless for follow-up...)

21. herdinoh macrumors regular

this is amazing. people like you just amazing.

22. ahfu25 macrumors 6502a

OMG!! are you guys serious? Leave the dude alone. a lot of you guys act like you never in your entire life lied to anyone....jeez!! Remember when at&t had that upgrade loophole when the 3G was coming out?...........I bet all of you are guilty of using that loophole...It was dishonest but it worked right?...He did what he had to and got his data plan back. Did he commit a felony? NO! Kill anyone? NO!...lol...You guys are too much!!

23. bluenoise macrumors 6502a

No one, especially AT&T, is holding a gun to your head and forcing you to be their customer. And, he could have gotten a better deal with honesty, I bet. I've called AT&T for various issues over the years since they provide my wireless, internet, and landline. Many times, they offer to knock a few bucks here and there off my bills. Recently, they told me my landline package had a lower price available so they automatically reduced it for me.

24. ClutchThese macrumors 65816

ClutchThese

omg, get over yourselves! You all are there to throw that stone...but you've never lied to anyone before...right? hahahaha YOU all are the pathedic ones. Look in the mirror before judging!

25. ucfgrad93 macrumors P6

ucfgrad93

Wow, where to begin on this boatload of crap!?!

He didn't get a deal. He lied his way to getting his plan restored. It is like me stealing something from my neighbor and telling a friend how good a deal I got on it.

No one is monopolizing the OP. It is his choice to get an iPhone with at&t. It was his choice to cancel his unlimited plan. He didn't have to do either of those things.:rolleyes: