Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

RowellE

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 5, 2012
I saw this Toyota commercial on TV just a few minutes ago and it reminded me of the latest Apple ads "Every day, more people..."

The music sounds similar and even the voice-over guy.

Does anyone know/think this video was made from the same company that made those Apple ads?

Beautiful ad. :) The piano really makes it pop.

Last edited by a moderator:

quagmire

macrumors 604
Apr 19, 2004
Decent ad. Straight to the point of the vehicles features without sugar coating them in that it shows people being idiots driving with the lane departure warning, etc saving their butts.

I sort of fell asleep half way through it because of how boring the Corolla is. ;)

japasneezemonk

macrumors 6502
Jun 13, 2005
Nomad
Although many find toyota boring and lacking character. Those are features I like in a car. All I want is a safe, reliable, and unpretentious car.

quagmire

macrumors 604
Apr 19, 2004
Although many find toyota boring and lacking character. Those are features I like in a car. All I want is a safe, reliable, and unpretentious car.

The safe and reliable cars that are actually fun to drive and are well designed have those features too.

So the question is do you want to enjoy your car or just think of it as a toaster on wheels. ;)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.