Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by phungy, Jan 6, 2007.
What is your gut feeling? Do you think you would appreciate the bigger screen, GPU, etc.? If you say yes, do it. If you feel hesitant, don't. Thats the best advice i can give you, as i don't know how you feel about it.
i just googled T7200, and apparently its a 2.13GHz chip, one that Apple doesn't put in the MacBooks. If you do have a 2.13GHz MB, i want one as well
Hmmm....says the guy is in Kuwait...I dont know about you, but i hate dealing with International deals/mailing/trading. Its too risky.
I'm positive the T7200 is the 2.0Ghz chip.
The T7400 is the 2.13Ghz chip:
That is one thing I am afraid of. Depending on feedback, I may have to ship mine out first and I will be without a laptop for maybe over a week until I receive his.
I was thinking this may be a decent deal if I can resell the MBP near its retail value and then purchase another Blackbook and have a few hundred leftover.
yea that'd make more sense. This site has made a typo, then
It seems this person emailed you out of the blue and now there are a lot of what-ifs. I would 100% skip this deal. IMHO.
Maybe if he was in within the states. He PM'd me back saying the keys have Arabic engraved on them. If he ships first then I may consider but I will have to pass on this. Thanks for your opinions everyone.
Seems like he is desperate in getting rid of his MBP. He's willing to ship it out first and in turn I ship mine after.
If you only ship yours after you have received his, then I don't see any risks to it.
It might be stolen of course, and he's afraid of gettig caught with it...
It is a bit strange that he wants to trade an MBP with someone on the other side of the world, instead of just selling/trading it in Kuwait.
But you can always just send it back if you receive it and don't like what you see.
Probably because of the grainy screen. Interferes with his daily Quran reading
Anyway there is no risk to you in such a case, since he is willing to ship it out first I'd wait till I receive it first before shipping mine out. Just to make sure he didn't send an empty box with a brick inside.
Hate to bring up an old thread but I have one now
Nicee I have one too.
You still have the 20" iMac?
Sometimes things go wrong.
What are your chances of sorting things out in a reasonable way if anything goes wrong?
So, did you ever get the mbp?
Never followed through with the offer cause I didn't really want an Arabic keyboard and he was in Kuwait.