Tweak to allow multiple pick attachments

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by banzai75x, Jul 9, 2012.

1. banzai75x macrumors newbie

Is there anything I can use to pick mulitple photos so then I can attach them all at once when using BiteSMS? Or even pick multiple pics for email?

2. jav6454 macrumors P6

jav6454

I don't know about BiteSMS, but you can certainly send multiple pictures using the Mail app in the iPhone.

3. banzai75x thread starter macrumors newbie

Maybe I worded it wrong. I wanted to be able to pick more than one attachment at a time. Instead of having to pick one, then pick another one, etc.

Sort of like bulk-picking.

4. BumpyFlatline macrumors 68030

BumpyFlatline

Isn't that a built in stock feature? Just go to your photos app, select an album but make sure you're not looking at one specific picture. At the bottom of the screen is the arrow button which allows you to send the image. Press that arrow, then select a bunch of photos to text. As you select each pic, a little red checkmark appears on each pic. If bitesms is your texting app, all the pics you selected will be sent via bite when you select send via message.

5. swordfish5736 macrumors 68000

swordfish5736

If you mean sending multiple pictures at once thru messages or email simply go to your photo library hit the arrow icon in the top right corner select the pictures you want and hit share(note: email is limited to 5 or 6 pictures so you don't go over attachment limits from some email services)

6. vtmikevt macrumors regular

"AnyAttach" should do what you want for Mail.app

7. dlmart2 macrumors 6502a

8. banzai75x thread starter macrumors newbie

Thank you. Both suggestions are what I needed.