Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

splogue

macrumors demi-god
Aug 1, 2008
Cary, NC
Wow.

I just posted in another thread what was basically an exact description of this item as the perfect Apple Watch stand, lamenting that it didn't exist.

A hour later, and here it is.

I just got on their email list. While it is certainly possible something that is essentially this exact stand could come around before these are released, barring that, this is definitely the stand for me. Heck, I wish I could preorder it to secure my place in line.

splogue

macrumors demi-god
Aug 1, 2008
Cary, NC
I really like the look of that. I have there iPhone stand and really like it. I think I will be adding this one to my night stand.

I would really like a combo stand that does both iPhone and Apple Watch so there isn't 2 separate stands on my nightstand.

At least for the price its made out of nice materials and not just plastic like so many others will be.

If you have more than one item, instead of using two stands, you might want to consider a valet tray.

I use this one for my iPhone, and it is just as beautiful in real life as it is in the photo.

http://www.mitchell-leather.com/Valet_Trays.html

Attachments

• a84b2e4fb563bf43f1c5aae64a9facfc.jpg
    a84b2e4fb563bf43f1c5aae64a9facfc.jpg
    247.1 KB · Views: 64

phantomsd

macrumors 6502
Dec 7, 2006
San Diego, CA
I own the HiRise for the iPhone. Love everything about it. Will plan on getting this one as well... usually ends up a little cheaper on Amazon.

I also own the mStand for my MacBook Pro, another pricey stand... but you get what you pay for. SOLID products, IMO.

Different strokes...

lazyrighteye

Contributor
Jan 16, 2002
Denver, CO
Griffin WatchStand is a 2-in-1 charging stand for iPhone/Apple Watch:

https://www.macrumors.com/2015/03/10/griffin-watchstand-apple-watch/

When compared to the Griffin option, I'll happily pay $20 more for what Twelve South's is offering. Yes, even lacking iPhone integration.

That said, I'm not biting yet. Not only do I not have a need, today. But I fully expect some tastier (read, better) combo designs (watch + phone) in the coming weeks. Patience people. As Apple continues to show time and time again, 1st to market doesn't necessarily = best. ;)

nolegirl01

macrumors regular
Aug 22, 2012
Ft. Lauderdale, FL
I got the high rise for my macbook pro and also one for my iPhone for my desk at home and I love them. They are good products with good quality materials so I'm happy they already came out for one for the apple watch :) I've been very pleased with their products :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.