Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Josh396

macrumors 65816
Oct 16, 2004
Peoria/Chicago, IL
My daughter is 13. I definitely know what 14 year-olds look like, and these girls could easily be 14. Even 13 isn't out of the question. They could also be as old as 20, but I seriously doubt they're older than that.
Then your daughter and her friends must look very old for their age. The youngest I could see the girls in the picture being is about 16. Those girls would fit right in on a college campus and wouldn't even look remotely out of place. Hell, I even have girls in a few of my classes that look younger then those two. If I were to guess I'd say they're between 17-19.

Abstract

macrumors Penryn
Dec 27, 2002
Location Location Location
My daughter is 13. I definitely know what 14 year-olds look like, and these girls could easily be 14. Even 13 isn't out of the question. They could also be as old as 20, but I seriously doubt they're older than that.

I still believe that they look anywhere between 16-20, and that they would fit in with the 18 and 19 year olds in my 1st year uni classes. Funny thing is that they're 19, so they actually could. ;)

What state are you in exactly – a confused one? Slightly dishevelled? ;)

I come from Canada, where the legal age is 14, so hush! :p

Caezar

macrumors 6502
Caught

'Barbie Bandits' nabbed, police say
POSTED: 0255 GMT (1055 HKT), March 1, 2007

ATLANTA, Georgia (CNN) -- Cobb County police tell CNN that the two women they picked up and questioned earlier Thursday in connection with a bank robbery have been arrested.

Dubbed the Barbie Bandits, the two young women are believed to have robbed a supermarket bank branch and were caught on surveillance camera smiling and wearing sunglasses.

Cobb County Police are holding a news conference at this hour at Cobb County Police Headquarters.

xli_ne

macrumors 6502a
Mar 3, 2005
Center of the Nation
still worth banging? :eek:

0228073bandits1.jpg

Swarmlord

macrumors 6502a
Sep 18, 2006
Hope they're ready for some prison time. Sounds like they have them dead to rights. Not only a felony, but also a Federal crime. No reduced sentences for Federal crimes.

Bobdude161

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Mar 12, 2006
N'Albany, Indiana
still worth banging? :eek:

Gawd, don't you hate that? You see a girl from far away and you think they're really hot and you get about 25 feet from them and then you realize that you were more than wrong, you were so wrong that knowing that you thought they were hot kills any hard-on for days. :(

Actually the right one can use a little makeup. I'm sure the lighting isn't doing her any justice as well. Maybe in the dark? :D

wordmunger

macrumors 603
Sep 3, 2003
North Carolina
I still believe that they look anywhere between 16-20, and that they would fit in with the 18 and 19 year olds in my 1st year uni classes. Funny thing is that they're 19, so they actually could.

Yep. Sunglasses hide a lot, don't they? But there are lots of 14-year-olds that could "pass" on a college campus, too.

xli_ne

macrumors 6502a
Mar 3, 2005
Center of the Nation
Gawd, don't you hate that? You see a girl from far away and you think they're really hot and you get about 25 feet from them and then you realize that you were more than wrong, you were so wrong that knowing that you thought they were hot kills any hard-on for days. :(

its sad, really. No one should have to go through that pain.

apb3

macrumors regular
Aug 16, 2006
PTSD therapy
According to CNN they were both strippers.

The power of makeup is amazing.

Maybe it says less about the power of makeup and more about the power of alcohol and any kind of nakedness (of the sex you prefer...) to cloud men's judgement.:eek:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.