Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

What model are you getting?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gadget.guy

macrumors 6502
Oct 7, 2011
Yorkshire
battery life with the pro is much better than xs max took it off charge yesterday at 6pm ish its now at 67% i haven't used as much as usual but still lots of notifications checking emails listening to music for 2 hrs while commuting

my case arrived and i'm pleased with it the leather cases need to be really good for me to ditch it although i think you need the mag safe cases to use the wallet addon don't you ? it won't connect to the non mag safe case.

Reactions: dbrose

dbrose

macrumors 68030
Jul 20, 2011
I would absolutely love a Pro at that size I don’t know why they keep increasing the sizes, I don’t know where they’re getting the data that suggests people want bigger Pro devices, I definitely don’t!!!!

I definitely do, there must be plenty of data to suggest people want the Max otherwise they wouldn’t bother.

Hatton920

macrumors 6502
Aug 9, 2012
Ok reBuy emailed me and I need to provide proof of purchase and ID. I’m assuming as my phone is locked to EE. Don’t have my paperwork from when I got it but chatted to EE online and they sent me a proof of purchase and I’ve sent that and my ID to reBuy. The email says they will still process payment tonight.

the email also says they are ready to make payment however I don’t know if it’s the full amount yet

Attachments

• A44CDC15-5F74-409C-990E-23DBA5303484.jpeg
    A44CDC15-5F74-409C-990E-23DBA5303484.jpeg
    147.3 KB · Views: 81

The Game 161

macrumors Nehalem
Dec 15, 2010
UK
Ok reBuy emailed me and I need to provide proof of purchase and ID. I’m assuming as my phone is locked to EE. Don’t have my paperwork from when I got it but chatted to EE online and they sent me a proof of purchase and I’ve sent that and my ID to reBuy. The email says they will still process payment tonight.

the email also says they are ready to make payment however I don’t know if it’s the full amount yet
Guessing you just have to send a picture then and an email screenshot for proof of purchase

mypyh4ooo

macrumors 6502
Oct 28, 2013

Yeah I had the same issue with mine but eventually got that sorted by taking a photo of the box with the IMEI clearly shown.
Im still waiting on my proof of purchase from three though 2 days later ? least EE were efficient!

Hatton920

macrumors 6502
Aug 9, 2012
Yeah I replied to their email but heard nothing since. I’ll give EE a big thank you as they did the proof of purchase very quickly no issues and emailed me it. Didn’t even need to give security questions like they normally do.

Reactions: mypyh4ooo

mypyh4ooo

macrumors 6502
Oct 28, 2013
Yeah I replied to their email but heard nothing since. I’ll give EE a big thank you as they did the proof of purchase very quickly no issues and emailed me it. Didn’t even need to give security questions like they normally do.
Yeah, they take ages to reply. Best off calling them in the morning

Reactions: Hatton920

Matthew.H

macrumors 6502a
Sep 16, 2015
Norwich, UK
I didn’t bother with the recycling sites, just sold my iPhone 8 Plus 64GB for £280 through Facebook marketplace. Only had two stupid low offers which was surprising lol.
I've always sold my iPhones privately. Got £350 for my XR 128GB on FB. Did have a couple of jokers but that's pretty much expected. I do tend to lock in a price with a recycler in case though. Locked in a price of £335 with MM using there extra10 code.
I just prefer private sale as it's cash in hand and no worries of sending to a company and them knocking money off for non-existent damage.

Reactions: The-Real-Deal82

henrys

macrumors 6502
Feb 14, 2012
How much did they knock off from their original quote?
I put in a 'very good' quote for my iPhone X 256gb for £429 which was priced higher than their 'like new' (probably a glitch or mistake)

Sent my phone off and was told there were scratches that you would feel with your fingernail, so it doesn't meet very good criteria and they dropped it to £345

dbrose

macrumors 68030
Jul 20, 2011
I put in a 'very good' quote for my iPhone X 256gb for £429 which was priced higher than their 'like new' (probably a glitch or mistake)

Sent my phone off and was told there were scratches that you would feel with your fingernail, so it doesn't meet very good criteria and they dropped it to £345

Sounds like they over state the price and knock down. Looks like an X 256 is £345.

Seanm87

macrumors 68020
Oct 10, 2014
Were you delivery between November 2nd and 9th like me? Hopefully mine will get dispatched either tonight or tomorrow! I want my new phone, now! :)

No mine was ordered 24th and estimated 30th to 3rd Nov. So it’s coming the first day of estimation.

palemonkey

macrumors 6502a
Sep 26, 2013
From the front page. Photo showing the iPhone 12 Mini next to the iPhone 12

View attachment 976107

Really liking how the mini looks here. I'm finding the 12 too cumbersome. Having come from the 11 Pro the difference on paper was minimal but the squared sides make it feel that ever so slightly too big for me. I'll be returning the 12 tomorrow and ordering the mini on the 6th. I was certain the 12 would be the perfect size.

Reactions: Volcano22
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.