Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

What model are you getting?

• Total voters

Jinjin

macrumors G3
Original poster
Mar 22, 2011
London, UK.
OK... so whose AirPods Pro have changed yet? :D

(and so we start again)

circle-of-life-lion-king.gif

dbrose

macrumors 68030
Jul 20, 2011
Device to device transfer been stuck on this for ten minutes now

161f4f36224155eb7a792a3bd04748bd.jpg
Patients is a virtue it just sprung into life and asked if I want to move my watch to it!
although none of my apps are downloading.

dbrose

macrumors 68030
Jul 20, 2011
Even the Watch app isn't installed!

Edit: Can;t get anything to download from the AppStore.

Oreon

macrumors 6502
Oct 30, 2011
Received my 14 Pro Max in space black, love the colour. Really easy setup everything transitioned over from my 13 Pro MAX, even the Apple Watch and data plan, really impressed with how smooth it all went this year. I did the shower trick with the screen protector soon as opening and for the first time ever ive installed a screen protector on a new phone and had no dust under it! 😆

Also the leather MagSafe cases and wallet feel better quality this year, hopefully they wear better than previous years.

Hate the D-Island when using the phone and prefer the notch, although im sure Ill get used to it.

guitar_solo645

macrumors newbie
Nov 17, 2021
This might have been covered already, but struggling to buy applecare. It wants me to approve it on my bank app, but when I switch apps, the page closes down. Anybody else?

nyermen

macrumors 6502
Jul 23, 2018
Hope everyones enjoying their shiny new phones. Still 5 hours to go for me says DHL. Probably a good thing, I have work to do today :/

Jinjin

macrumors G3
Original poster
Mar 22, 2011
London, UK.
Even the Watch app isn't installed!

Edit: Can;t get anything to download from the AppStore.
what does it show? just no progress on the apps...

another thing I disliked about copying over a backup, the priority of the apps downloading wasn't configurable... even when you pause specific ones..

clean start FTW!

• Love
Reactions: Pedster

scgf

macrumors 6502
Aug 12, 2003
Market Harborough, UK
So here's me thinking transferring my eSim to my new phone would be easy, but obviously EE don't make it easy. Couldn't transfer so presumably I'll have to download a new eSIM to my new phone from the EE app.

It wasn't easy at all. It didn't transfer, I tried downloading a fresh eSIM and the just sat there with a spinning wheel - it really took some time to sort it out. Not good EE. It should have just transferred over - especially as the option was there and selected when I started moving the process.

• Wow
Reactions: Tybull and bbfc

dbrose

macrumors 68030
Jul 20, 2011
what does it show? just no progress on the apps...

another thing I disliked about copying over a backup, the priority of the apps downloading wasn't configurable... even when you pause specific ones..

clean start FTW!
Its starting to look like a fresh start but that makes me want to cry.

I click on an app and click cloud for those I have already downloaded and it disappears then comes back. Can;t get anything

NARadyk

macrumors 6502a
May 21, 2021
UK
Well, I have had a year of Team DHL and now Team DPD. Both suck and were/are late afternoon deliveries. Next year, I am going for collection.

Pedster

macrumors regular
Sep 25, 2012
Newbury
Apple White City Westfield is packed. Seems like some people are waiting in line to purchase the phone though.
Leave those scalpers queueing!!! I jest, pleased people are getting to the stores and creating a vibe while able to lay hands on the mythical new phones. Loving everything about my 14 Pro, except the time tacking to transfer everything!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.