Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

What model are you getting?

• Total voters

Cutiekitty92

macrumors 68030
Apr 11, 2015
UK
Whoa I thought I was mad going to 512 cause that’s all they had at the time but I wouldn’t go to the 1T 🤑🤑🤑

alFR

macrumors 68030
Aug 10, 2006
the camera thing is a farce as 98% of people will never know they have to turn on Raw to use it.
No you don't. The main camera at 1x always uses the full 48MP sensor, it just downsamples it to 12MP when outputting HEIF or JPG files (giving a higher quality image than you would get from a native 12MP sensor in the process, so you're always benefitting from that). At 2x the main camera uses the centre 12MP of the sensor non-downsampled, so the quality will be slightly lower than at 1x (especially in low light) but you get what is effectively a 2 x zoomed-in output image. You only need to turn ProRAW output on if you want a 48MP output file.

sparkie1984

macrumors 68030
Dec 20, 2009
a small village near London
No you don't. The main camera at 1x always uses the full 48MP sensor, it just downsamples it to 12MP when outputting HEIF or JPG files (giving a higher quality image than you would get from a native 12MP sensor in the process, so you're always benefitting from that). At 2x the main camera uses the centre 12MP of the sensor non-downsampled, so the quality will be slightly lower than at 1x (especially in low light) but you get what is effectively a 2 x zoomed-in output image. You only need to turn ProRAW output on if you want a 48MP output file.
Oh good to know!

iFone88

macrumors 68020
Oct 5, 2018
Lol.

Shaw is not the same player since he broke his leg.

And its a sin dropping Golden Boy Kane to the bench. The most overrated player ever and Spurs wanted £100M plus for him lol.
Hahahaha!

Says someone who doesn’t watch him week in week out for Spurs and only catches glimpses when watching England, playing in a system that isn’t suited to him.

Still going to be England’s top goalscorer in history. Has a phenomenal PL scoring and assisting recorded. Would immediately improve any team in the world. But yeah, overrated.

Anyone with the opinion that he’s overrated either hates him, Spurs, or doesn’t understand football. Judging by your signature, you’re a gooner, so all three apply in this case 😂

I’ll wait for a reply about no trophies or whatever.

• Haha
Reactions: BillGates1969

troubleonline

macrumors 68000
Jun 15, 2010
Edinburgh, Scotland
Anyone use Fitness+? Worth it? Not worth it?
John Lewis had an offer for a free 3 month trial via their MyJohnLewis adn this reminded my to log in and activiate and now it has disappeared!! Said it was available until Januuary!

There's a whole Apple Store app ready and waiting for your purchases 👀
Imagine if we got commission for each others purchases!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Saladin12

C225

macrumors regular
Mar 29, 2007
Scotland
Well after saying to myself i was only getting the new phone this year, i caved and have ordered a custom memoji engraved set of new Airpods Pro. Not had any dispatch notification yet but a parcel has appeared in my UPS app from China for Delivery Friday so guessing thats them...

How long before i cave even further and upgrade my S6 watch to an Ultra is the question now🤣

Reactions: Mr.C

NickYanakiev

macrumors 6502
Sep 12, 2016
Anyone got a spare perk code? Stupid EE won't apply my existing 20% discount or the code I was able to generate via my company's benefits portal.

Super annoying

SayCheese

macrumors 68000
Jun 14, 2007
Oxfordshire, England
You lot are a bad influence...

98593B03-2961-4D92-B97B-E8610CC123E4.jpeg

Sal09

macrumors 601
Sep 21, 2014
United Kingdom
Hahahaha!

Says someone who doesn’t watch him week in week out for Spurs and only catches glimpses when watching England, playing in a system that isn’t suited to him.

Still going to be England’s top goalscorer in history. Has a phenomenal PL scoring and assisting recorded. Would immediately improve any team in the world. But yeah, overrated.

Anyone with the opinion that he’s overrated either hates him, Spurs, or doesn’t understand football. Judging by your signature, you’re a gooner, so all three apply in this case 😂

I’ll wait for a reply about no trophies or whatever.
Lol.

He is very good at scoring penalties only.

And Son is better than him any day with or without him.

Last edited:

alFR

macrumors 68030
Aug 10, 2006

o_O
Guess it must be usage-dependent: I've found the battery life on mine is broadly similar to my 13 Pro (edit: but I do have AOD off as I've not yet messed about with the sleep focus and it's on my bedside table at night so I don't want the screen on all night! That said it's usually in my pocket if I'm not using it so the AOD would be off then anyway).

Reactions: AppleFanToo

Grayburn

macrumors 68020
Jul 12, 2010
England
Guess it must be usage-dependent: I've found the battery life on mine is broadly similar to my 13 Pro (edit: but I do have AOD off as I've not yet messed about with the sleep focus and it's on my bedside table at night so I don't want the screen on all night! That said it's usually in my pocket if I'm not using it so the AOD would be off then anyway).

Mine is much better then my old 13 Pro and i have AOD on all the time, definitely usage dependent.

Reactions: MacMandy
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.