Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

blacksurf

macrumors member
Sep 6, 2007
UK
amazon are great for returns if you find you don't like it - plus they often have good prices - i cancelled my apple order and bought from amazon as it was £70 cheaper on launch day. So long as you have proof of purchase then any Apple store will help you if you have problems in the first 12/24 months

Reactions: Rugbydman

Rugbydman

macrumors 6502
Jul 10, 2009
Staffordshire, UK
amazon are great for returns if you find you don't like it - plus they often have good prices - i cancelled my apple order and bought from amazon as it was £70 cheaper on launch day. So long as you have proof of purchase then any Apple store will help you if you have problems in the first 12/24 months
Thanks Mate

Kylo83

macrumors 601
Apr 2, 2020
Currys done buy now pay in 12 months now it’s 6 months but I returned it as it’s a shocking iPad games are laggy compared to 2018 one and nothing runs the mini led at peak brightness for hdr apart from YouTube demos; even Apple TV app doesn’t work it’s just dark

Apple Mac Daz

macrumors 68030
Jun 2, 2011
Manchester
Ino Apple are saying miniLED is for the iPad Pro’s. love the screen on the 12.9 2021 version but just bought a Dell XPS 15 with OLED screen and it makes the iPad look poor. It’s unreal how good it is.

Kinda wish Apple went OLED now

Reactions: Kylo83

Kylo83

macrumors 601
Apr 2, 2020
Ino Apple are saying miniLED is for the iPad Pro’s. love the screen on the 12.9 2021 version but just bought a Dell XPS 15 with OLED screen and it makes the iPad look poor. It’s unreal how good it is.

Kinda wish Apple went OLED now
I agree I was gonna get it from John Lewis with 36 months interest free but the screen just isn’t that great, if anything it’s worse than the 2018 one as it looks deeper than the glass and has a shadow effect on the edges and the only thing that gets brighter and shows it off is YouTube hdr demos that’s it not even there tv app or Disney plus etc it’s still way dark

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.