Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

darkus1

macrumors newbie
Jun 22, 2010
London
My local Orange store have told me they WILL be carrying both the Black and White in both 32GB and 16GB. I have already pre-ordered a 32GB White from them.

The Orange Shop in Bluewater is one of the biggest in the country and they are NOT getting white on launch, did you part with money for your preorder? If you do get a white one, you sir, will be holding Excalibur, best of luck to you :)

MurphyM

macrumors 6502
Dec 29, 2007
Go

One thing's for sure, I really hope they have at least a couple of white ones on display in Apple stores. That's the minimum they can do for those of us who want white. We won't mind waiting if it looks as good as we expect.

Agreed!! I just want to see one so I'll know if i should keep waiting or move on with black.

finatk

macrumors regular
Feb 18, 2009
Where is finatk? Update us.

My bad I created a new thread and completely forgot to post it in here.. my bad :rolleyes:

Anyway all our stock flew out in under 3 hours so didn't get to get to upgrade myself as im staff, so with the news Apple will be releasing white in about 2 1/2 weeks I think I will wait on white.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.