iPhone Unified iPod

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by jav6454, Feb 5, 2013.

1. jav6454 macrumors P6

jav6454

Anyone know a tweak that will unify the Music and Video app back into the iPod app we all knew since iPhone OS 1.0.0??

The current ones I used to use are not currently working and the developer apparently has no interest in updating them.

2. secretanchitman macrumors 6502

secretanchitman

none. its really annoying because i hate having music and video split and i was so used to having my ipod back in ios5 and below.

i tested unified ipod for ios5 and while it does "work" on 6.1, videos do not show up in the music/ipod - its as if videos are permanently hidden. the music icon successfully turns back into the ipod though.

im wondering if libhide is the problem? if i had the deb file i would take a look at it but im no developer...:(

3. jav6454 thread starter macrumors P6

jav6454

I did see that, but I can't still get over why Apple separated them.

4. Avalon74 macrumors member

I cant even find Unified iPod for iOS 5 on Cydia... it doesnt show up in the ModMyI repo.

5. coffenat macrumors newbie

unified ipod for ios 6

i know it didnt work and was quite annoying , found a plist that worked on line and added 2 new commands to the control file , it works for me , music videos only though

https://www.dropbox.com/s/o9wt90f2x2ngens/New.deb

enjoy :)

6. jiulang01 macrumors newbie

i think i've got the same problem like you

the link https://www.dropbox.com/s/o9wt90f2x2ngens/New.deb is down, could you please update the link. just like you, i enjoy the unified ipod very much.