Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

iAnonGuy

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 29, 2013
Is there a way that anyone has found that works to block unknown/blocked numbers, or did Apple neglect to address that important issue?

jav6454

macrumors Core
Nov 14, 2007
1 Geostationary Tower Plaza
Even then, trapcall won't show you the number of unknown due to VOIP services. You might get a 444444 or a +123456789 number.

However, several international calls will also show as unknown. For instance, when my mom in Honduras calls me here, she dials from her house, but the call I get is not my home #, it's the "Unknown".

Applejuiced

macrumors Westmere
Apr 16, 2008
At the iPhone hacks section.
Even then, trapcall won't show you the number of unknown due to VOIP services. You might get a 444444 or a +123456789 number.

However, several international calls will also show as unknown. For instance, when my mom in Honduras calls me here, she dials from her house, but the call I get is not my home #, it's the "Unknown".

Good info.
I didn't know that voip calls didn't show up on trapcall.
Its a good service if you have a certain person that cranks you all the time and they're not using voip to dial you.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.