Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7E18 Safari/528.16) My old PowerPC G5 finally died and now I have to get a Mini this Sunday. I need it for work later in the week. I was planning on waiting till they got refreshed, but no such luck for me. What's Apple's policy if a refresh comes very soon? Also, I know folks complain about Core2Duo but shouldn't it be much better than my old PowerPC g5 with dual 1.8 ghz that was running 10.4.11?