Hi guys, I am currently ruining 5.0.1 on my 4S. I had about 30 apps that needed updates ½ of them installed whereas the others will not due to a software 5.1.1requirement. These 15-ish apps are now disabled on my phone until I update my phone. For this reason I would like to update my phone but I am unsure if it is a smart decision to do it now. There is “supposed” to be a new phone coming out sometime in September and I am 100% positive that it will have a new software too. It is best to update to 5.1.1 now or just wait however many months it may be for the new software to be jailbroken? What do you guys recommend? if it is to update what would be the best way to jailbreak my phone untethered that would allow me to restore my settings and tweaks easily?