Updating drivers for 330M in OS X?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by I'mAMac, Aug 4, 2010.

  1. I'mAMac macrumors 6502a

    I'mAMac

    Joined:
    Aug 28, 2006
    Location:
    In a Mac box
    #1
    I searched through multiple pages of mroogle results but couldn't really find a straight answer. Can I update the drivers for the 330M or do I just have to wait for Apple's next software update. The bootcamp drivers weren't very good so for Win7 I customized the drivers how I wanted and I remember somebody saying that after they updated their drivers in OS X they noticed significant performance gains but I can't find the thread. Just wondering if there was any method to update like in Windows. Thanks
     
  2. Wafflausages macrumors 6502

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2010
    #2
    you gotta wait for 10.6.5 ): 10.6.4 has painful drivers
     
  3. jav6454 macrumors P6

    jav6454

    Joined:
    Nov 14, 2007
    Location:
    1 Geostationary Tower Plaza
    #3
    You'll have to wait for the next set of drivers. However, Apple may release GPU drivers before 10.6.5 is out seeing as how they are testing actively the GPU drivers themselves.
     
  4. I'mAMac thread starter macrumors 6502a

    I'mAMac

    Joined:
    Aug 28, 2006
    Location:
    In a Mac box
    #4
    Ah well thats what i was afraid of. Though it does give me hope that they may release drivers before 10.6.5. Thanks for the replies
     

Share This Page